Lady GaGa's New Song 'Aura' Leaked
Lady GaGa's new song has unexpectedly hit the internet. The song called "Aura" (some fans call it "Burqa") surfaced online in a half-finished demo form. No one can tell what the final version may sound like, but some assume that it won't be too different from the demo.
The track opens with ominous, buzzy guitar strumming and GaGa delivering a monologue in an exaggerated, sing-talk style. "I killed my poor, former friend/ Left her in the trunk on highway 10/ Put the knife under the hood/ If you find it, send it straight to Hollywood," she takes the intro. "Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha/ Aura-a-a-a Aura-a-a-a."
"Do you wanna see me naked, lover?/ Do you wanna peak underneath the cover?/ Do you wanna see the girl who lives behind the aura, behind the aura?" GaGa sings the catchy bridge and the hook of the track. A robotic voice saying "ARTPOP" can be heard in the background.
The track is allegedly produced by Zedd and Infected Mushroom. Fans are currently expecting to find the song in "ARTPOP" when the new album arrives on November 11.
More Lady GaGa News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory