Lady GaGa's New Song 'Aura' Leaked
Lady GaGa's new song has unexpectedly hit the internet. The song called "Aura" (some fans call it "Burqa") surfaced online in a half-finished demo form. No one can tell what the final version may sound like, but some assume that it won't be too different from the demo.
The track opens with ominous, buzzy guitar strumming and GaGa delivering a monologue in an exaggerated, sing-talk style. "I killed my poor, former friend/ Left her in the trunk on highway 10/ Put the knife under the hood/ If you find it, send it straight to Hollywood," she takes the intro. "Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha/ Aura-a-a-a Aura-a-a-a."
"Do you wanna see me naked, lover?/ Do you wanna peak underneath the cover?/ Do you wanna see the girl who lives behind the aura, behind the aura?" GaGa sings the catchy bridge and the hook of the track. A robotic voice saying "ARTPOP" can be heard in the background.
The track is allegedly produced by Zedd and Infected Mushroom. Fans are currently expecting to find the song in "ARTPOP" when the new album arrives on November 11.
More Lady GaGa News
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto