D'Angelo Cancels Gigs Due to 'Medical Emergency'
D'Angelo has been forced to cancel a string of shows due to "medical emergency." "It's serious, but he should be OK," an agent for the 39-year-old R&B singer said as cited by Chicago Tribune. It is still unknown what D'Angelo is exactly suffering from.
The canceled shows will include his performance at Minneapolis' First Avenue on Tuesday, August 7. "Due to a medical emergency, D'Angelo is unable to perform tomorrow night at First Avenue," read a statement posted on First Ave website.
The statement continued, "He expresses his sincere regret due to this unfortunate circumstance. More information is forthcoming." Tickets for the show will be refunded.
He will also axe his scheduled appearances at Chicago's House of Blues on August 8 and San Diego's Humphrey's Concerts by the Bay on August 10.
Last week, the singer canceled shows in New York and Maryland for the undisclosed illness. He was even briefly hospitalized, according to a Facebook post from the Merriweather Post Pavilion in Columbia, Maryland.
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip