D'Angelo Cancels Gigs Due to 'Medical Emergency'
D'Angelo has been forced to cancel a string of shows due to "medical emergency." "It's serious, but he should be OK," an agent for the 39-year-old R&B singer said as cited by Chicago Tribune. It is still unknown what D'Angelo is exactly suffering from.
The canceled shows will include his performance at Minneapolis' First Avenue on Tuesday, August 7. "Due to a medical emergency, D'Angelo is unable to perform tomorrow night at First Avenue," read a statement posted on First Ave website.
The statement continued, "He expresses his sincere regret due to this unfortunate circumstance. More information is forthcoming." Tickets for the show will be refunded.
He will also axe his scheduled appearances at Chicago's House of Blues on August 8 and San Diego's Humphrey's Concerts by the Bay on August 10.
Last week, the singer canceled shows in New York and Maryland for the undisclosed illness. He was even briefly hospitalized, according to a Facebook post from the Merriweather Post Pavilion in Columbia, Maryland.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'