Rihanna Struts Her Stuff in Bejeweled Bikini for Barbados Parade
Rihanna steamed up a local parade in her home country of Barbados. The official tourism ambassador left little to the imagination as she joined the crowd at the annual Crop Over harvest festival of Kadooment Day, dressing up in a feather, bejeweled barely-there bra and panties.
The chart-topping singer/songwriter finished off her racy look with a matching headband and wing along with fishnet stockings, sneakers and clear sunglasses. She was all smiles grinding against her friends while riding the Cockspur Rum float down the street. She also took time to pose for her fans.
Prior to taking part in the harvest parade, RiRi partied until early morning at the Crop Over Foreday Morning Jam party. She wore another racy outfit, a white and silver sheer leotard. "Woke up in paint and a veil from partying in de street all morning!!! #Barbados #FOREDAYmorning CROP OVA almost here!" she tweeted hours later.
More Rihanna News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic