Rihanna Struts Her Stuff in Bejeweled Bikini for Barbados Parade
Rihanna steamed up a local parade in her home country of Barbados. The official tourism ambassador left little to the imagination as she joined the crowd at the annual Crop Over harvest festival of Kadooment Day, dressing up in a feather, bejeweled barely-there bra and panties.
The chart-topping singer/songwriter finished off her racy look with a matching headband and wing along with fishnet stockings, sneakers and clear sunglasses. She was all smiles grinding against her friends while riding the Cockspur Rum float down the street. She also took time to pose for her fans.
Prior to taking part in the harvest parade, RiRi partied until early morning at the Crop Over Foreday Morning Jam party. She wore another racy outfit, a white and silver sheer leotard. "Woke up in paint and a veil from partying in de street all morning!!! #Barbados #FOREDAYmorning CROP OVA almost here!" she tweeted hours later.
More Rihanna News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch