Rihanna Struts Her Stuff in Bejeweled Bikini for Barbados Parade
Rihanna steamed up a local parade in her home country of Barbados. The official tourism ambassador left little to the imagination as she joined the crowd at the annual Crop Over harvest festival of Kadooment Day, dressing up in a feather, bejeweled barely-there bra and panties.
The chart-topping singer/songwriter finished off her racy look with a matching headband and wing along with fishnet stockings, sneakers and clear sunglasses. She was all smiles grinding against her friends while riding the Cockspur Rum float down the street. She also took time to pose for her fans.
Prior to taking part in the harvest parade, RiRi partied until early morning at the Crop Over Foreday Morning Jam party. She wore another racy outfit, a white and silver sheer leotard. "Woke up in paint and a veil from partying in de street all morning!!! #Barbados #FOREDAYmorning CROP OVA almost here!" she tweeted hours later.
More Rihanna News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child