Rihanna Struts Her Stuff in Bejeweled Bikini for Barbados Parade
Rihanna steamed up a local parade in her home country of Barbados. The official tourism ambassador left little to the imagination as she joined the crowd at the annual Crop Over harvest festival of Kadooment Day, dressing up in a feather, bejeweled barely-there bra and panties.
The chart-topping singer/songwriter finished off her racy look with a matching headband and wing along with fishnet stockings, sneakers and clear sunglasses. She was all smiles grinding against her friends while riding the Cockspur Rum float down the street. She also took time to pose for her fans.
Prior to taking part in the harvest parade, RiRi partied until early morning at the Crop Over Foreday Morning Jam party. She wore another racy outfit, a white and silver sheer leotard. "Woke up in paint and a veil from partying in de street all morning!!! #Barbados #FOREDAYmorning CROP OVA almost here!" she tweeted hours later.
More Rihanna News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'