Rihanna Struts Her Stuff in Bejeweled Bikini for Barbados Parade
Rihanna steamed up a local parade in her home country of Barbados. The official tourism ambassador left little to the imagination as she joined the crowd at the annual Crop Over harvest festival of Kadooment Day, dressing up in a feather, bejeweled barely-there bra and panties.
The chart-topping singer/songwriter finished off her racy look with a matching headband and wing along with fishnet stockings, sneakers and clear sunglasses. She was all smiles grinding against her friends while riding the Cockspur Rum float down the street. She also took time to pose for her fans.
Prior to taking part in the harvest parade, RiRi partied until early morning at the Crop Over Foreday Morning Jam party. She wore another racy outfit, a white and silver sheer leotard. "Woke up in paint and a veil from partying in de street all morning!!! #Barbados #FOREDAYmorning CROP OVA almost here!" she tweeted hours later.
More Rihanna News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group