Nick Jonas Goes Out on Dinner Date With Olivia Culpo
New couple alert! Nick Jonas and Olivia Culpo, a Miss USA who subsequently won Miss Universe 2012, sparked romance rumor after they were spotted going out on a dinner date at Ovest Pizzoteca in New York City on Thursday night, August 1.
"Nick was leaning in towards her across the table like she was saying something really important," a source spills to E! News. After leaving the restaurant, 20-year-old Nick and the beauty pageant queen reportedly walked down the street hand-in-hand.
"They looked really happy when they walked together," the source added. "Me and my friend both agreed they were, like, swinging their arms all happily."
Before dining at the restaurant, the rumored couple was spotted leaving his apartment together. "They were holding hands and there were fans standing outside," the source testified. "As soon as they saw the fans, they stopped holding hands."
The youngest member of the Jonas Brothers was chatting with the fans, while 21-year-old Olivia continued to walk up the street and then waited for him.
Nick met Olivia at the 2013 Miss USA pageant, where he co-hosted with E! presenter Giuliana Rancic. Neither has commented on the rumor, but a manager at Ovest Pizzoteca confirms Nick was at the restaurant that night.
More Nick Jonas News
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week