Kim Kardashian Reportedly to Launch Baby Clothing Line
Kim Kardashian apparently is venturing into baby fashion business. The 32-year-old TV personality, who designs a clothing range for Sears called Kardashian Kollection with her sisters, is interested in creating a clothing line for babies after she welcomed her first daughter North West in June.
Kim's friend, fashion designer Lloyd Klein, told New York Daily News, "I am sure she is going to come up with a line for babies." The designer, who dressed many celebrities including Eva Longoria and Tyra Banks, added that Kim and Kanye West's daughter would be a "great poster child."
"It is very cute to design for babies. [It would be] soft colors, pastels, something very dreamy and still trendy," Lloyd said. The Canadian designer continued, "I do have a line that I am trying to put together for children, for babies, and it is called Baby Lloyd, but we are not there yet. There is still a way to go."
According to the designer, Kim has high selling power and clever marketing strategy. "She wore one of my dresses not long ago and it got sold all over the world, even in the Middle East," he said. "They [the Kardashians] are doing clever moves. They are fantastic and beautiful - so it works," he praised the family, adding that Kim "has a very pretty face. She is a very clever lady, and I think she wears the clothes beautifully."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video