Kim Kardashian Reportedly to Launch Baby Clothing Line
Kim Kardashian apparently is venturing into baby fashion business. The 32-year-old TV personality, who designs a clothing range for Sears called Kardashian Kollection with her sisters, is interested in creating a clothing line for babies after she welcomed her first daughter North West in June.
Kim's friend, fashion designer Lloyd Klein, told New York Daily News, "I am sure she is going to come up with a line for babies." The designer, who dressed many celebrities including Eva Longoria and Tyra Banks, added that Kim and Kanye West's daughter would be a "great poster child."
"It is very cute to design for babies. [It would be] soft colors, pastels, something very dreamy and still trendy," Lloyd said. The Canadian designer continued, "I do have a line that I am trying to put together for children, for babies, and it is called Baby Lloyd, but we are not there yet. There is still a way to go."
According to the designer, Kim has high selling power and clever marketing strategy. "She wore one of my dresses not long ago and it got sold all over the world, even in the Middle East," he said. "They [the Kardashians] are doing clever moves. They are fantastic and beautiful - so it works," he praised the family, adding that Kim "has a very pretty face. She is a very clever lady, and I think she wears the clothes beautifully."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'