Official: Juan Pablo Galavis Is the Next 'Bachelor'
Single ladies are better to line up soon as Juan Pablo Galavis has been announced as the new "Bachelor". During "The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose", it was revealed that the 32-year-old hunk would star in the next installment of "The Bachelor", set to premiere in January 2014 on ABC.
The former professional soccer player was one of the frontrunners for "The Bachelor" following his appearance on "The Bachelorette". He was eliminated by Desire Hartsock in week 6 after a date in Barcelona, Spain.
Before Juan Pablo was unveiled as the new Bachelor, Des, rocking her engagement ring, faced Brooks Forester and Drew Kenney in the "After the Final Rose". She revealed to Brooks that she's engaged to Chris Siegfried just days after she said she loved him, explaining that the heartbreak made her see how good things were with Chris.
Drew, meanwhile, asked Des if there's anything he could have done differently to change how things ended up, to which she said no.
Des and Chris were finally reunited in the studio, making their first appearance as a couple in public since their engagement. Des has moved to Seattle to be with Chris. He gave her a gift: a dried petal from each of the roses she gave him and another poem.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'