Official: Juan Pablo Galavis Is the Next 'Bachelor'
Single ladies are better to line up soon as Juan Pablo Galavis has been announced as the new "Bachelor". During "The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose", it was revealed that the 32-year-old hunk would star in the next installment of "The Bachelor", set to premiere in January 2014 on ABC.
The former professional soccer player was one of the frontrunners for "The Bachelor" following his appearance on "The Bachelorette". He was eliminated by Desire Hartsock in week 6 after a date in Barcelona, Spain.
Before Juan Pablo was unveiled as the new Bachelor, Des, rocking her engagement ring, faced Brooks Forester and Drew Kenney in the "After the Final Rose". She revealed to Brooks that she's engaged to Chris Siegfried just days after she said she loved him, explaining that the heartbreak made her see how good things were with Chris.
Drew, meanwhile, asked Des if there's anything he could have done differently to change how things ended up, to which she said no.
Des and Chris were finally reunited in the studio, making their first appearance as a couple in public since their engagement. Des has moved to Seattle to be with Chris. He gave her a gift: a dried petal from each of the roses she gave him and another poem.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- New Director Is Reportedly Eyed to Helm 'Justice League Dark'
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo