Robert Pattinson Spotted Driving to Kristen Stewart's House
Robert Pattinson has been photographed pulling up to Kristen Stewart's house in Los Angeles' Los Feliz neighborhood. The "Remember Me" actor was snapped by X17Online driving a white Durango to the actress' house last week.
According to a photographer on the scene, "Rob looked nervous on his way to visit Kristen. He was trying to be discreet so no one would see him." The source noted that Robert left his ex-girlfriend's property about two hours later. E! News, however, reported that the "Camp X Ray" star was not in the house although her truck was parked outside.
Robert has been romantically linked to some women after he broke up with his "Twilight" co-star. He was mistakenly reported going out with Elvis Presley's granddaughter Riley Keough in late June. He later was rumored having romantic relationship with Australian singer Sia Furler after they were pictured leaving Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake concert at the Rose Bowl on Sunday night, July 28, in Pasadena, California.
The "Titanium" singer, however, denied the romance speculation. "As much as I love d*ck, I'm not dating Robert Pattinson. Can I go back to being completely irrelevant now?" she wrote on Twitter on August 3.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival