Robert Pattinson Spotted Driving to Kristen Stewart's House
Robert Pattinson has been photographed pulling up to Kristen Stewart's house in Los Angeles' Los Feliz neighborhood. The "Remember Me" actor was snapped by X17Online driving a white Durango to the actress' house last week.
According to a photographer on the scene, "Rob looked nervous on his way to visit Kristen. He was trying to be discreet so no one would see him." The source noted that Robert left his ex-girlfriend's property about two hours later. E! News, however, reported that the "Camp X Ray" star was not in the house although her truck was parked outside.
Robert has been romantically linked to some women after he broke up with his "Twilight" co-star. He was mistakenly reported going out with Elvis Presley's granddaughter Riley Keough in late June. He later was rumored having romantic relationship with Australian singer Sia Furler after they were pictured leaving Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake concert at the Rose Bowl on Sunday night, July 28, in Pasadena, California.
The "Titanium" singer, however, denied the romance speculation. "As much as I love d*ck, I'm not dating Robert Pattinson. Can I go back to being completely irrelevant now?" she wrote on Twitter on August 3.
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding