Robert Pattinson Spotted Driving to Kristen Stewart's House
Robert Pattinson has been photographed pulling up to Kristen Stewart's house in Los Angeles' Los Feliz neighborhood. The "Remember Me" actor was snapped by X17Online driving a white Durango to the actress' house last week.
According to a photographer on the scene, "Rob looked nervous on his way to visit Kristen. He was trying to be discreet so no one would see him." The source noted that Robert left his ex-girlfriend's property about two hours later. E! News, however, reported that the "Camp X Ray" star was not in the house although her truck was parked outside.
Robert has been romantically linked to some women after he broke up with his "Twilight" co-star. He was mistakenly reported going out with Elvis Presley's granddaughter Riley Keough in late June. He later was rumored having romantic relationship with Australian singer Sia Furler after they were pictured leaving Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake concert at the Rose Bowl on Sunday night, July 28, in Pasadena, California.
The "Titanium" singer, however, denied the romance speculation. "As much as I love d*ck, I'm not dating Robert Pattinson. Can I go back to being completely irrelevant now?" she wrote on Twitter on August 3.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer