Robert Pattinson Spotted Driving to Kristen Stewart's House
Robert Pattinson has been photographed pulling up to Kristen Stewart's house in Los Angeles' Los Feliz neighborhood. The "Remember Me" actor was snapped by X17Online driving a white Durango to the actress' house last week.
According to a photographer on the scene, "Rob looked nervous on his way to visit Kristen. He was trying to be discreet so no one would see him." The source noted that Robert left his ex-girlfriend's property about two hours later. E! News, however, reported that the "Camp X Ray" star was not in the house although her truck was parked outside.
Robert has been romantically linked to some women after he broke up with his "Twilight" co-star. He was mistakenly reported going out with Elvis Presley's granddaughter Riley Keough in late June. He later was rumored having romantic relationship with Australian singer Sia Furler after they were pictured leaving Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake concert at the Rose Bowl on Sunday night, July 28, in Pasadena, California.
The "Titanium" singer, however, denied the romance speculation. "As much as I love d*ck, I'm not dating Robert Pattinson. Can I go back to being completely irrelevant now?" she wrote on Twitter on August 3.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group