Terrence Howard Accused of Assaulting His Ex-Wife
Terrence Howard allegedly beat his former wife Michelle Ghent. The actor who stars in "Lee Daniels' The Butler" is accused of assaulting her during a trip to Costa Rica last week. The couple was involved in argument when visiting the country with some of his family members.
In his defense, the Lt. Col. James "Rhodey" Rhodes of "Iron Man" claimed it was Ghent who physically attacked him. According to TMZ, the 44-year-old actor told cops that his ex-wife maced him, his adult daughter and another family member.
Ghent is allegedly seeking restraining order against Howard.
She filed for divorce from the actor in 2011 after only one year of marriage and accused him of repeated abuse. He was previously married to Lori McCommas for 14 years. They have three children together.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic