Terrence Howard Accused of Assaulting His Ex-Wife
Terrence Howard allegedly beat his former wife Michelle Ghent. The actor who stars in "Lee Daniels' The Butler" is accused of assaulting her during a trip to Costa Rica last week. The couple was involved in argument when visiting the country with some of his family members.
In his defense, the Lt. Col. James "Rhodey" Rhodes of "Iron Man" claimed it was Ghent who physically attacked him. According to TMZ, the 44-year-old actor told cops that his ex-wife maced him, his adult daughter and another family member.
Ghent is allegedly seeking restraining order against Howard.
She filed for divorce from the actor in 2011 after only one year of marriage and accused him of repeated abuse. He was previously married to Lori McCommas for 14 years. They have three children together.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch