Terrence Howard Accused of Assaulting His Ex-Wife
Terrence Howard allegedly beat his former wife Michelle Ghent. The actor who stars in "Lee Daniels' The Butler" is accused of assaulting her during a trip to Costa Rica last week. The couple was involved in argument when visiting the country with some of his family members.
In his defense, the Lt. Col. James "Rhodey" Rhodes of "Iron Man" claimed it was Ghent who physically attacked him. According to TMZ, the 44-year-old actor told cops that his ex-wife maced him, his adult daughter and another family member.
Ghent is allegedly seeking restraining order against Howard.
She filed for divorce from the actor in 2011 after only one year of marriage and accused him of repeated abuse. He was previously married to Lori McCommas for 14 years. They have three children together.
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?