Terrence Howard Accused of Assaulting His Ex-Wife
Terrence Howard allegedly beat his former wife Michelle Ghent. The actor who stars in "Lee Daniels' The Butler" is accused of assaulting her during a trip to Costa Rica last week. The couple was involved in argument when visiting the country with some of his family members.
In his defense, the Lt. Col. James "Rhodey" Rhodes of "Iron Man" claimed it was Ghent who physically attacked him. According to TMZ, the 44-year-old actor told cops that his ex-wife maced him, his adult daughter and another family member.
Ghent is allegedly seeking restraining order against Howard.
She filed for divorce from the actor in 2011 after only one year of marriage and accused him of repeated abuse. He was previously married to Lori McCommas for 14 years. They have three children together.
More Terrence Howard News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'