Terrence Howard Accused of Assaulting His Ex-Wife
Terrence Howard allegedly beat his former wife Michelle Ghent. The actor who stars in "Lee Daniels' The Butler" is accused of assaulting her during a trip to Costa Rica last week. The couple was involved in argument when visiting the country with some of his family members.
In his defense, the Lt. Col. James "Rhodey" Rhodes of "Iron Man" claimed it was Ghent who physically attacked him. According to TMZ, the 44-year-old actor told cops that his ex-wife maced him, his adult daughter and another family member.
Ghent is allegedly seeking restraining order against Howard.
She filed for divorce from the actor in 2011 after only one year of marriage and accused him of repeated abuse. He was previously married to Lori McCommas for 14 years. They have three children together.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?