Lindsay Lohan Cancels European Vacation on Oprah Winfrey's Advice
Lindsay Lohan apparently has canceled her European trip after receiving advice from Oprah Winfrey. The actress booked a one-way ticket to Europe when she was still in rehab to celebrate her release. The flight was scheduled to take off on Monday night, August 5, but Lindsay reportedly scrapped her plan.
According to TMZ, Oprah called the 26-year-old actress "multiple times over the past 24 hours to convince her" not to go. Oprah was said to argue that Lindsay should have focused on her recovery, instead of vacationing shortly after being released from rehab.
The 59-year-old talk show host recently showed her support to the "Mean Girls" star. Oprah revealed during an appearance on CBS' "This Morning" on Monday, "I said to her, 'I want you to win.' " She added, "I felt she was honest. She was authentic." According to Oprah, Lindsay "looked good. She looked strong. She looked healthy" when they met. Lindsay also arrived "20 minutes early" for her interview, which will be aired on OWN on August 18.
"The Canyons" star, who completed her 90-day rehab stint a few days ago, apparently is committed to stay away from alcohol. After she was reported banning liquors from her presence, she was said looking for an apartment around Manhattan's SoHo neighborhood so that she could move in with her sobriety coach. "The goal is to have her sober coach live with her full time," a source told E! News, adding that Lindsay took her recovery "really seriously."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Videos of Skinny-Dipping Session and Wild Twerking
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts