Preview of 'Ender's Game' Final Trailer Lands Online
"Ender's Game" has recently caused internet frenzy. This time, it has nothing to do with the recent controversy about the creator Orson Scott Card and his anti-gay views as people now are drawn to the sneak peek at the final trailer of the movie, which stars Asa Butterfield as the titular boy who will be the "last hope" of humanity.
The teaser gives fans a brief look at the young "Hugo" actor's character, who is presumably giving directions to his friend, Hailee Steinfeld's Petra Arkanian. "Shoot straight. Stay calm. Here we go. Now!" says Ender Wiggin. Glimpses of Ben Kingsley and Harrison Ford are also offered in the beginning of the preview.
Based on Scott Card's best-selling book of the same name, the movie is set in the near future where a hostile alien race attacks the Earth. Ender, a shy, but strategically brilliant boy, is chosen to be trained to lead his fellow soldiers into an epic battle that will determine the future of Earth and save the human race.
The hotly-anticipated fantasy pic, due out November 1 in the U.S., is also supported by some other famous names including Oscar-nominated actresses Viola Davis and Abigail Breslin. Gavin Hood directs and pens the movie.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist