Preview of 'Ender's Game' Final Trailer Lands Online
"Ender's Game" has recently caused internet frenzy. This time, it has nothing to do with the recent controversy about the creator Orson Scott Card and his anti-gay views as people now are drawn to the sneak peek at the final trailer of the movie, which stars Asa Butterfield as the titular boy who will be the "last hope" of humanity.
The teaser gives fans a brief look at the young "Hugo" actor's character, who is presumably giving directions to his friend, Hailee Steinfeld's Petra Arkanian. "Shoot straight. Stay calm. Here we go. Now!" says Ender Wiggin. Glimpses of Ben Kingsley and Harrison Ford are also offered in the beginning of the preview.
Based on Scott Card's best-selling book of the same name, the movie is set in the near future where a hostile alien race attacks the Earth. Ender, a shy, but strategically brilliant boy, is chosen to be trained to lead his fellow soldiers into an epic battle that will determine the future of Earth and save the human race.
The hotly-anticipated fantasy pic, due out November 1 in the U.S., is also supported by some other famous names including Oscar-nominated actresses Viola Davis and Abigail Breslin. Gavin Hood directs and pens the movie.
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle