Preview of 'Ender's Game' Final Trailer Lands Online
"Ender's Game" has recently caused internet frenzy. This time, it has nothing to do with the recent controversy about the creator Orson Scott Card and his anti-gay views as people now are drawn to the sneak peek at the final trailer of the movie, which stars Asa Butterfield as the titular boy who will be the "last hope" of humanity.
The teaser gives fans a brief look at the young "Hugo" actor's character, who is presumably giving directions to his friend, Hailee Steinfeld's Petra Arkanian. "Shoot straight. Stay calm. Here we go. Now!" says Ender Wiggin. Glimpses of Ben Kingsley and Harrison Ford are also offered in the beginning of the preview.
Based on Scott Card's best-selling book of the same name, the movie is set in the near future where a hostile alien race attacks the Earth. Ender, a shy, but strategically brilliant boy, is chosen to be trained to lead his fellow soldiers into an epic battle that will determine the future of Earth and save the human race.
The hotly-anticipated fantasy pic, due out November 1 in the U.S., is also supported by some other famous names including Oscar-nominated actresses Viola Davis and Abigail Breslin. Gavin Hood directs and pens the movie.
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC