50 Cent Pleads Not Guilty to Domestic Violence Charges
50 Cent showed up in court Monday, August 5 to attend a hearing for domestic violence charges he was slapped with following a heated argument with his baby mama. The rapper entered a not-guilty plea. He stayed quiet during the proceedings and let his lawyer speak for him.
Fiddy, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, was ordered to stay away from his ex, Daphne Narvarez a.k.a. Daphne Joy. The protective order banned him from coming within 100 yards from the mother of his second child. The rap mogul, 38, was also demanded by a judge to turn in all his guns.
50 Cent was accused of kicking Daphne in her Toluca Lake, California house during an intense argument on June 23. "Allegedly when the female locked herself in her bedroom, Jackson kicked-open the bedroom door and kicked her, causing an injury," L.A. City Attorney said back then.
The altercation allegedly "started from an allegation of infidelity on her part." Fiddy left before cops arrived on the scene. According to police report, broken chandeliers, furniture, TV set and lamp were found all over. He reportedly had caused damages to $7,000 worth of property.
Fiddy was slapped with five criminal charges, including one count of misdemeanor domestic violence and four counts of misdemeanor vandalism. If convicted on all counts, he could be sentenced to up to five years in jail and face $46,000 in fines.
He is due back in court for a pretrial hearing on September 4.
More 50 Cent News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!