Lady GaGa Teases 'Applause' Lyrics on Twitter
Lady GaGa has shared more lyrics from "Applause", the first single off her upcoming album "ARTPOP". "I stand here waiting for you to bang the gong/ To crash the critic saying: is it right or is it wrong?" GaGa wrote the lyrics on Twitter. She also reminded her fans to immediately check out her music when it arrives on August 19. "8.19," she added.
GaGa has been teasing fans with the lyrics of her highly-anticipated new single. Previously, she wrote on her Little Monster website, "Give me that thing that I love/ Put your hands up, make 'em touch."
Other lyrics that have surfaced include, "I ate his heart/ Then I swallowed his brain/ If you don't love me back/ I will do it again/ Scream for me/ Say my name/ I can't live without the fame."
Last week, GaGa shared a few details about her "ARTPOP" album app. The app, which will be available on iTunes and Google Play, allows fans to purchase "ARTPOP" when the album comes out on November 11.
"The 'ARTPOP' app is free, available in App Stores on your device. You can purchase the music through the 'ARTPOP' app once it's downloaded," GaGa explained in her tweets.
"Or you can purchase the album at the music store+download the free app separately at the app store," she continued and added that fans could socially interact through the application, which she called "in essence, an interactive jewel case."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch