Lady GaGa Teases 'Applause' Lyrics on Twitter
Lady GaGa has shared more lyrics from "Applause", the first single off her upcoming album "ARTPOP". "I stand here waiting for you to bang the gong/ To crash the critic saying: is it right or is it wrong?" GaGa wrote the lyrics on Twitter. She also reminded her fans to immediately check out her music when it arrives on August 19. "8.19," she added.
GaGa has been teasing fans with the lyrics of her highly-anticipated new single. Previously, she wrote on her Little Monster website, "Give me that thing that I love/ Put your hands up, make 'em touch."
Other lyrics that have surfaced include, "I ate his heart/ Then I swallowed his brain/ If you don't love me back/ I will do it again/ Scream for me/ Say my name/ I can't live without the fame."
Last week, GaGa shared a few details about her "ARTPOP" album app. The app, which will be available on iTunes and Google Play, allows fans to purchase "ARTPOP" when the album comes out on November 11.
"The 'ARTPOP' app is free, available in App Stores on your device. You can purchase the music through the 'ARTPOP' app once it's downloaded," GaGa explained in her tweets.
"Or you can purchase the album at the music store+download the free app separately at the app store," she continued and added that fans could socially interact through the application, which she called "in essence, an interactive jewel case."
More Lady GaGa News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars