Lady GaGa Teases 'Applause' Lyrics on Twitter
Lady GaGa has shared more lyrics from "Applause", the first single off her upcoming album "ARTPOP". "I stand here waiting for you to bang the gong/ To crash the critic saying: is it right or is it wrong?" GaGa wrote the lyrics on Twitter. She also reminded her fans to immediately check out her music when it arrives on August 19. "8.19," she added.
GaGa has been teasing fans with the lyrics of her highly-anticipated new single. Previously, she wrote on her Little Monster website, "Give me that thing that I love/ Put your hands up, make 'em touch."
Other lyrics that have surfaced include, "I ate his heart/ Then I swallowed his brain/ If you don't love me back/ I will do it again/ Scream for me/ Say my name/ I can't live without the fame."
Last week, GaGa shared a few details about her "ARTPOP" album app. The app, which will be available on iTunes and Google Play, allows fans to purchase "ARTPOP" when the album comes out on November 11.
"The 'ARTPOP' app is free, available in App Stores on your device. You can purchase the music through the 'ARTPOP' app once it's downloaded," GaGa explained in her tweets.
"Or you can purchase the album at the music store+download the free app separately at the app store," she continued and added that fans could socially interact through the application, which she called "in essence, an interactive jewel case."
More Lady GaGa News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal