Big Time Rush Releases 'We Are' Music Video
Big Time Rush has debuted the music video for "We Are". In the video, group members Logan Henderson, James Maslow, Kendall Schmidt and Carlos Pena Jr. are seen performing at their concerts, entertaining fans with their wonderful vocal.
The video also gives behind-the-scene looks at the boyband's concert. The boys can be seen rehearsing on the stage, hanging out together and doing some silly things like jumping on the trampolines and spraying string to each others.
"We Are" is a track co-written by Jeff Halavacs, Francisca Hall, Schmidt and Henderson for Big Time Rush's third album, "24/Seven". The song was featured on season 4 finale of "Big Time Rush", a Nickelodeon sitcom that stars the boys.
"As far as we know, this might have been the last season, fourth season. There's nothing official," James said in an interview with MTV. "But either way, we're focusing on tour, that's our next mission and I believe we'll do something after that but what it is specifically we'll figure out after the tour is off the ground."
The boys revealed their plans to take a holiday vacation after wrapping up their Big Time Tour on August 15 in Mexico. "We don't know where," said Pena. "But there will be booze..."
"Booze and boobs," Henderson and Schmidt added. Maslow agreed, saying, "That's pretty much what a vacation is all about."
Big Time Rush's "We Are" music video
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream