Big Time Rush Releases 'We Are' Music Video
Big Time Rush has debuted the music video for "We Are". In the video, group members Logan Henderson, James Maslow, Kendall Schmidt and Carlos Pena Jr. are seen performing at their concerts, entertaining fans with their wonderful vocal.
The video also gives behind-the-scene looks at the boyband's concert. The boys can be seen rehearsing on the stage, hanging out together and doing some silly things like jumping on the trampolines and spraying string to each others.
"We Are" is a track co-written by Jeff Halavacs, Francisca Hall, Schmidt and Henderson for Big Time Rush's third album, "24/Seven". The song was featured on season 4 finale of "Big Time Rush", a Nickelodeon sitcom that stars the boys.
"As far as we know, this might have been the last season, fourth season. There's nothing official," James said in an interview with MTV. "But either way, we're focusing on tour, that's our next mission and I believe we'll do something after that but what it is specifically we'll figure out after the tour is off the ground."
The boys revealed their plans to take a holiday vacation after wrapping up their Big Time Tour on August 15 in Mexico. "We don't know where," said Pena. "But there will be booze..."
"Booze and boobs," Henderson and Schmidt added. Maslow agreed, saying, "That's pretty much what a vacation is all about."
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child