Big Time Rush Releases 'We Are' Music Video
Big Time Rush has debuted the music video for "We Are". In the video, group members Logan Henderson, James Maslow, Kendall Schmidt and Carlos Pena Jr. are seen performing at their concerts, entertaining fans with their wonderful vocal.
The video also gives behind-the-scene looks at the boyband's concert. The boys can be seen rehearsing on the stage, hanging out together and doing some silly things like jumping on the trampolines and spraying string to each others.
"We Are" is a track co-written by Jeff Halavacs, Francisca Hall, Schmidt and Henderson for Big Time Rush's third album, "24/Seven". The song was featured on season 4 finale of "Big Time Rush", a Nickelodeon sitcom that stars the boys.
"As far as we know, this might have been the last season, fourth season. There's nothing official," James said in an interview with MTV. "But either way, we're focusing on tour, that's our next mission and I believe we'll do something after that but what it is specifically we'll figure out after the tour is off the ground."
The boys revealed their plans to take a holiday vacation after wrapping up their Big Time Tour on August 15 in Mexico. "We don't know where," said Pena. "But there will be booze..."
"Booze and boobs," Henderson and Schmidt added. Maslow agreed, saying, "That's pretty much what a vacation is all about."
Big Time Rush's "We Are" music video
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3