Lindsay Lohan Grilled About Her Addiction in 'Oprah's Next Chapter' Sneak Peek
Lindsay Lohan has sat down with Oprah Winfrey for an episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter". Wearing an orange dress, the 27-year-old star will be pressed with questions like, "Are you an addict?" and "What does it feel like to be both an adjective and a verb for child star gone wrong?" as seen in a preview for her first post-rehab interview.
The episode featuring Lohan will air Sunday, August 18 at 9/8c on OWN. The network has also nabbed an eight-episode docu-series starring the "Liz & Dick" star which will follow the former Disney star as she works to rebuild her career and stay healthy.
Lohan just completed her 90-day court-ordered rehab on July 30. She later filmed a guest-hosting stint on "Chelsea Lately" which is scheduled to air Monday night, August 5.
Words are, the Rachel Wilcox of "Georgia Rule" is serious about rebuilding her image and career this time. A source tells E! News, "She is taking this really serious. She wants people to know the days of her clubbing and partying are over and she is a new girl."
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs