Lindsay Lohan Grilled About Her Addiction in 'Oprah's Next Chapter' Sneak Peek
Lindsay Lohan has sat down with Oprah Winfrey for an episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter". Wearing an orange dress, the 27-year-old star will be pressed with questions like, "Are you an addict?" and "What does it feel like to be both an adjective and a verb for child star gone wrong?" as seen in a preview for her first post-rehab interview.
The episode featuring Lohan will air Sunday, August 18 at 9/8c on OWN. The network has also nabbed an eight-episode docu-series starring the "Liz & Dick" star which will follow the former Disney star as she works to rebuild her career and stay healthy.
Lohan just completed her 90-day court-ordered rehab on July 30. She later filmed a guest-hosting stint on "Chelsea Lately" which is scheduled to air Monday night, August 5.
Words are, the Rachel Wilcox of "Georgia Rule" is serious about rebuilding her image and career this time. A source tells E! News, "She is taking this really serious. She wants people to know the days of her clubbing and partying are over and she is a new girl."
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation