Lindsay Lohan Grilled About Her Addiction in 'Oprah's Next Chapter' Sneak Peek
Lindsay Lohan has sat down with Oprah Winfrey for an episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter". Wearing an orange dress, the 27-year-old star will be pressed with questions like, "Are you an addict?" and "What does it feel like to be both an adjective and a verb for child star gone wrong?" as seen in a preview for her first post-rehab interview.
The episode featuring Lohan will air Sunday, August 18 at 9/8c on OWN. The network has also nabbed an eight-episode docu-series starring the "Liz & Dick" star which will follow the former Disney star as she works to rebuild her career and stay healthy.
Lohan just completed her 90-day court-ordered rehab on July 30. She later filmed a guest-hosting stint on "Chelsea Lately" which is scheduled to air Monday night, August 5.
Words are, the Rachel Wilcox of "Georgia Rule" is serious about rebuilding her image and career this time. A source tells E! News, "She is taking this really serious. She wants people to know the days of her clubbing and partying are over and she is a new girl."
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years