Lindsay Lohan Grilled About Her Addiction in 'Oprah's Next Chapter' Sneak Peek
Lindsay Lohan has sat down with Oprah Winfrey for an episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter". Wearing an orange dress, the 27-year-old star will be pressed with questions like, "Are you an addict?" and "What does it feel like to be both an adjective and a verb for child star gone wrong?" as seen in a preview for her first post-rehab interview.
The episode featuring Lohan will air Sunday, August 18 at 9/8c on OWN. The network has also nabbed an eight-episode docu-series starring the "Liz & Dick" star which will follow the former Disney star as she works to rebuild her career and stay healthy.
Lohan just completed her 90-day court-ordered rehab on July 30. She later filmed a guest-hosting stint on "Chelsea Lately" which is scheduled to air Monday night, August 5.
Words are, the Rachel Wilcox of "Georgia Rule" is serious about rebuilding her image and career this time. A source tells E! News, "She is taking this really serious. She wants people to know the days of her clubbing and partying are over and she is a new girl."
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years