Lindsay Lohan Grilled About Her Addiction in 'Oprah's Next Chapter' Sneak Peek
Lindsay Lohan has sat down with Oprah Winfrey for an episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter". Wearing an orange dress, the 27-year-old star will be pressed with questions like, "Are you an addict?" and "What does it feel like to be both an adjective and a verb for child star gone wrong?" as seen in a preview for her first post-rehab interview.
The episode featuring Lohan will air Sunday, August 18 at 9/8c on OWN. The network has also nabbed an eight-episode docu-series starring the "Liz & Dick" star which will follow the former Disney star as she works to rebuild her career and stay healthy.
Lohan just completed her 90-day court-ordered rehab on July 30. She later filmed a guest-hosting stint on "Chelsea Lately" which is scheduled to air Monday night, August 5.
Words are, the Rachel Wilcox of "Georgia Rule" is serious about rebuilding her image and career this time. A source tells E! News, "She is taking this really serious. She wants people to know the days of her clubbing and partying are over and she is a new girl."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs