'Dexter' 8.07 Preview: Two Psychopaths Together Is Not a Good Thing
Dexter and Debra's days are getting more uneasy with Hannah's return. The former killer girlfriend of Dexter is back in Miami and is married again, prompting Dexter to track down Hannah and find out what she's up to in the next episode of "Dexter".
Learning this, Dr. Vogel says, "Two psychopaths together... never a good mix," but advises Dexter, "Before you take matters into your own hands, consider all the consequences of those actions." Deb, on the other hand, asks her brother to get rid of Hannah.
In the meantime, Dexter agrees to take Zack as his protege and teach him the Code, but first tell the young sociopath to wait and be careful.
"Dress Code" will air Sunday, August 11 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia