'Dexter' 8.07 Preview: Two Psychopaths Together Is Not a Good Thing
Dexter and Debra's days are getting more uneasy with Hannah's return. The former killer girlfriend of Dexter is back in Miami and is married again, prompting Dexter to track down Hannah and find out what she's up to in the next episode of "Dexter".
Learning this, Dr. Vogel says, "Two psychopaths together... never a good mix," but advises Dexter, "Before you take matters into your own hands, consider all the consequences of those actions." Deb, on the other hand, asks her brother to get rid of Hannah.
In the meantime, Dexter agrees to take Zack as his protege and teach him the Code, but first tell the young sociopath to wait and be careful.
"Dress Code" will air Sunday, August 11 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime.
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party