'Dexter' 8.07 Preview: Two Psychopaths Together Is Not a Good Thing
Dexter and Debra's days are getting more uneasy with Hannah's return. The former killer girlfriend of Dexter is back in Miami and is married again, prompting Dexter to track down Hannah and find out what she's up to in the next episode of "Dexter".
Learning this, Dr. Vogel says, "Two psychopaths together... never a good mix," but advises Dexter, "Before you take matters into your own hands, consider all the consequences of those actions." Deb, on the other hand, asks her brother to get rid of Hannah.
In the meantime, Dexter agrees to take Zack as his protege and teach him the Code, but first tell the young sociopath to wait and be careful.
"Dress Code" will air Sunday, August 11 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime.
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!