'Dexter' 8.07 Preview: Two Psychopaths Together Is Not a Good Thing
Dexter and Debra's days are getting more uneasy with Hannah's return. The former killer girlfriend of Dexter is back in Miami and is married again, prompting Dexter to track down Hannah and find out what she's up to in the next episode of "Dexter".
Learning this, Dr. Vogel says, "Two psychopaths together... never a good mix," but advises Dexter, "Before you take matters into your own hands, consider all the consequences of those actions." Deb, on the other hand, asks her brother to get rid of Hannah.
In the meantime, Dexter agrees to take Zack as his protege and teach him the Code, but first tell the young sociopath to wait and be careful.
"Dress Code" will air Sunday, August 11 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime.
More Dexter News
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes