'Dexter' 8.07 Preview: Two Psychopaths Together Is Not a Good Thing
Dexter and Debra's days are getting more uneasy with Hannah's return. The former killer girlfriend of Dexter is back in Miami and is married again, prompting Dexter to track down Hannah and find out what she's up to in the next episode of "Dexter".
Learning this, Dr. Vogel says, "Two psychopaths together... never a good mix," but advises Dexter, "Before you take matters into your own hands, consider all the consequences of those actions." Deb, on the other hand, asks her brother to get rid of Hannah.
In the meantime, Dexter agrees to take Zack as his protege and teach him the Code, but first tell the young sociopath to wait and be careful.
"Dress Code" will air Sunday, August 11 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime.
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'