Lea Michele Pictured Smiling After Attending Jamie-Lynn Sigler's Baby Shower
Lea Michele stepped out in public on Saturday, August 3, weeks after the passing of her boyfriend Cory Monteith. She was spotted attending Jamie-Lynn Sigler's baby shower at the Thompson Hotel in Beverly Hills, California. This is one of the few times the "Glee" actress made public appearances following the tragedy.
The 26-year-old actress was pictured smiling as she clutched JoAnna Garcia's arm. Lea looked stunning in a white lace dress and wedges. Her hair was styled loose and she held a red handbag. She also donned a pair of sunglasses.
Us Weekly reported that Lea stayed close to her girl friends during the bash. Lance Bass, Beverley Mitchell and 20th Century Fox executive Stephanie Herman were among the attendees.
The Rachel Berry depicter recently broke silence following the death of her boyfriend by sharing a picture of her and Cory on Twitter. The photo shows the couple cuddling as they smile to the camera. The actress wrote, "Thank you all for helping me through this time with your enormous love & support. Cory will forever be in my heart."
Cory's mother Ann McGregor also wrote a similar message on August 1. "I would like to thank all of Cory's supporters at this extremely emotional time. Your support has been overwhelming... Thank you!" she said.
More Lea Michele News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal