Lea Michele Pictured Smiling After Attending Jamie-Lynn Sigler's Baby Shower
Lea Michele stepped out in public on Saturday, August 3, weeks after the passing of her boyfriend Cory Monteith. She was spotted attending Jamie-Lynn Sigler's baby shower at the Thompson Hotel in Beverly Hills, California. This is one of the few times the "Glee" actress made public appearances following the tragedy.
The 26-year-old actress was pictured smiling as she clutched JoAnna Garcia's arm. Lea looked stunning in a white lace dress and wedges. Her hair was styled loose and she held a red handbag. She also donned a pair of sunglasses.
Us Weekly reported that Lea stayed close to her girl friends during the bash. Lance Bass, Beverley Mitchell and 20th Century Fox executive Stephanie Herman were among the attendees.
The Rachel Berry depicter recently broke silence following the death of her boyfriend by sharing a picture of her and Cory on Twitter. The photo shows the couple cuddling as they smile to the camera. The actress wrote, "Thank you all for helping me through this time with your enormous love & support. Cory will forever be in my heart."
Cory's mother Ann McGregor also wrote a similar message on August 1. "I would like to thank all of Cory's supporters at this extremely emotional time. Your support has been overwhelming... Thank you!" she said.
More Lea Michele News
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip