Lea Michele Pictured Smiling After Attending Jamie-Lynn Sigler's Baby Shower
Lea Michele stepped out in public on Saturday, August 3, weeks after the passing of her boyfriend Cory Monteith. She was spotted attending Jamie-Lynn Sigler's baby shower at the Thompson Hotel in Beverly Hills, California. This is one of the few times the "Glee" actress made public appearances following the tragedy.
The 26-year-old actress was pictured smiling as she clutched JoAnna Garcia's arm. Lea looked stunning in a white lace dress and wedges. Her hair was styled loose and she held a red handbag. She also donned a pair of sunglasses.
Us Weekly reported that Lea stayed close to her girl friends during the bash. Lance Bass, Beverley Mitchell and 20th Century Fox executive Stephanie Herman were among the attendees.
The Rachel Berry depicter recently broke silence following the death of her boyfriend by sharing a picture of her and Cory on Twitter. The photo shows the couple cuddling as they smile to the camera. The actress wrote, "Thank you all for helping me through this time with your enormous love & support. Cory will forever be in my heart."
Cory's mother Ann McGregor also wrote a similar message on August 1. "I would like to thank all of Cory's supporters at this extremely emotional time. Your support has been overwhelming... Thank you!" she said.
More Lea Michele News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby