Lea Michele Pictured Smiling After Attending Jamie-Lynn Sigler's Baby Shower
Lea Michele stepped out in public on Saturday, August 3, weeks after the passing of her boyfriend Cory Monteith. She was spotted attending Jamie-Lynn Sigler's baby shower at the Thompson Hotel in Beverly Hills, California. This is one of the few times the "Glee" actress made public appearances following the tragedy.
The 26-year-old actress was pictured smiling as she clutched JoAnna Garcia's arm. Lea looked stunning in a white lace dress and wedges. Her hair was styled loose and she held a red handbag. She also donned a pair of sunglasses.
Us Weekly reported that Lea stayed close to her girl friends during the bash. Lance Bass, Beverley Mitchell and 20th Century Fox executive Stephanie Herman were among the attendees.
The Rachel Berry depicter recently broke silence following the death of her boyfriend by sharing a picture of her and Cory on Twitter. The photo shows the couple cuddling as they smile to the camera. The actress wrote, "Thank you all for helping me through this time with your enormous love & support. Cory will forever be in my heart."
Cory's mother Ann McGregor also wrote a similar message on August 1. "I would like to thank all of Cory's supporters at this extremely emotional time. Your support has been overwhelming... Thank you!" she said.
More Lea Michele News
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?