'Transformers 4' On-Set Videos Show Railcar Crash and Stanley Tucci's Dialogue Scene
Videos and pictures from the set of Michael Bay's latest "Transformers" movie installment have flooded the web. The filming took place in Detroit which was dramatically turned into Hong Kong. Chaotic scenes are being filmed amidst ruins in the fake Asian city.
One video sees an accident involving a railcar with one wagon being dropped from a crane to give more believable effects. Another on-set clip features Stanley Tucci filming a dialogue-driven scene. Main actor Mark Wahlberg is seen on the set with him as well.
Wahlberg replaces Shia LaBeouf as the main protagonist. He will join forces with Jack Reynor to face off Kelsey Grammer who is tapped as a human villain. Not only was the actors got recast but also the machine including Optimus Prime and Bumblebee got upgraded.
"Transformers 4" storyline is still scarce. The action flick is planned for a June 27, 2014 release.
Mark Wahlberg and Stanley Tucci Scene:
Special Effects Explosion:
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary