'Transformers 4' On-Set Videos Show Railcar Crash and Stanley Tucci's Dialogue Scene
Videos and pictures from the set of Michael Bay's latest "Transformers" movie installment have flooded the web. The filming took place in Detroit which was dramatically turned into Hong Kong. Chaotic scenes are being filmed amidst ruins in the fake Asian city.
One video sees an accident involving a railcar with one wagon being dropped from a crane to give more believable effects. Another on-set clip features Stanley Tucci filming a dialogue-driven scene. Main actor Mark Wahlberg is seen on the set with him as well.
Wahlberg replaces Shia LaBeouf as the main protagonist. He will join forces with Jack Reynor to face off Kelsey Grammer who is tapped as a human villain. Not only was the actors got recast but also the machine including Optimus Prime and Bumblebee got upgraded.
"Transformers 4" storyline is still scarce. The action flick is planned for a June 27, 2014 release.
Mark Wahlberg and Stanley Tucci Scene:
Special Effects Explosion:
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen