'Transformers 4' On-Set Videos Show Railcar Crash and Stanley Tucci's Dialogue Scene
Videos and pictures from the set of Michael Bay's latest "Transformers" movie installment have flooded the web. The filming took place in Detroit which was dramatically turned into Hong Kong. Chaotic scenes are being filmed amidst ruins in the fake Asian city.
One video sees an accident involving a railcar with one wagon being dropped from a crane to give more believable effects. Another on-set clip features Stanley Tucci filming a dialogue-driven scene. Main actor Mark Wahlberg is seen on the set with him as well.
Wahlberg replaces Shia LaBeouf as the main protagonist. He will join forces with Jack Reynor to face off Kelsey Grammer who is tapped as a human villain. Not only was the actors got recast but also the machine including Optimus Prime and Bumblebee got upgraded.
"Transformers 4" storyline is still scarce. The action flick is planned for a June 27, 2014 release.
Mark Wahlberg and Stanley Tucci Scene:
Special Effects Explosion:
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert