'Transformers 4' On-Set Videos Show Railcar Crash and Stanley Tucci's Dialogue Scene
Videos and pictures from the set of Michael Bay's latest "Transformers" movie installment have flooded the web. The filming took place in Detroit which was dramatically turned into Hong Kong. Chaotic scenes are being filmed amidst ruins in the fake Asian city.
One video sees an accident involving a railcar with one wagon being dropped from a crane to give more believable effects. Another on-set clip features Stanley Tucci filming a dialogue-driven scene. Main actor Mark Wahlberg is seen on the set with him as well.
Wahlberg replaces Shia LaBeouf as the main protagonist. He will join forces with Jack Reynor to face off Kelsey Grammer who is tapped as a human villain. Not only was the actors got recast but also the machine including Optimus Prime and Bumblebee got upgraded.
"Transformers 4" storyline is still scarce. The action flick is planned for a June 27, 2014 release.
Mark Wahlberg and Stanley Tucci Scene:
Special Effects Explosion:
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz
- Chris Brown Throws Pool Party for Daughter Royalty's Third Birthday
- Fifth Harmony Teases New Single With Mysterious Riddles on Snapchat
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Britney Spears Steps Out for Dinner Date With Beau Sam Asghari in Malibu
- Prince William Regrets That Princess Diana Will Never Meet His Family in Revealing Interview
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty