'Transformers 4' On-Set Videos Show Railcar Crash and Stanley Tucci's Dialogue Scene
Videos and pictures from the set of Michael Bay's latest "Transformers" movie installment have flooded the web. The filming took place in Detroit which was dramatically turned into Hong Kong. Chaotic scenes are being filmed amidst ruins in the fake Asian city.
One video sees an accident involving a railcar with one wagon being dropped from a crane to give more believable effects. Another on-set clip features Stanley Tucci filming a dialogue-driven scene. Main actor Mark Wahlberg is seen on the set with him as well.
Wahlberg replaces Shia LaBeouf as the main protagonist. He will join forces with Jack Reynor to face off Kelsey Grammer who is tapped as a human villain. Not only was the actors got recast but also the machine including Optimus Prime and Bumblebee got upgraded.
"Transformers 4" storyline is still scarce. The action flick is planned for a June 27, 2014 release.
Mark Wahlberg and Stanley Tucci Scene:
Special Effects Explosion:
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance