A Man Arrested for Trying to Rob Kid Rock's House
A 43-year-old man who allegedly attempted to break into Kid Rock's house has been arrested at his home north of Detroit. A 1994 Ford Club Wagon van, which was used to ram to the gated driveway, has also been recovered and impounded.
On Friday, August 2, Rock posted a picture of the culprit on his official website. The man was caught on camera forcing open the star's gate and trying to sneak into the house but failed. He was wanted for "trespassing, destruction of property and attempted home invasion."
"Thank God I was not on the property at the time of this attempted break in. I am an avid hunter and marksman and I will not hesitate to shoot anyone who has myself or family in fear for our lives," the musician began his message.
"I take the invasion of my personal space very seriously regardless of who you are and YES, I do profile people. I am currently profiling any balding white male on crutches driving a white creeper van," he added. "Please contact the Oakland County Sheriff Tip Line at 1.800.773.2587 with any information on this jackass. I am offering a $5k reward for any information leading to his arrest."
More Kid Rock News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth