A Man Arrested for Trying to Rob Kid Rock's House
A 43-year-old man who allegedly attempted to break into Kid Rock's house has been arrested at his home north of Detroit. A 1994 Ford Club Wagon van, which was used to ram to the gated driveway, has also been recovered and impounded.
On Friday, August 2, Rock posted a picture of the culprit on his official website. The man was caught on camera forcing open the star's gate and trying to sneak into the house but failed. He was wanted for "trespassing, destruction of property and attempted home invasion."
"Thank God I was not on the property at the time of this attempted break in. I am an avid hunter and marksman and I will not hesitate to shoot anyone who has myself or family in fear for our lives," the musician began his message.
"I take the invasion of my personal space very seriously regardless of who you are and YES, I do profile people. I am currently profiling any balding white male on crutches driving a white creeper van," he added. "Please contact the Oakland County Sheriff Tip Line at 1.800.773.2587 with any information on this jackass. I am offering a $5k reward for any information leading to his arrest."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign