A Man Arrested for Trying to Rob Kid Rock's House
A 43-year-old man who allegedly attempted to break into Kid Rock's house has been arrested at his home north of Detroit. A 1994 Ford Club Wagon van, which was used to ram to the gated driveway, has also been recovered and impounded.
On Friday, August 2, Rock posted a picture of the culprit on his official website. The man was caught on camera forcing open the star's gate and trying to sneak into the house but failed. He was wanted for "trespassing, destruction of property and attempted home invasion."
"Thank God I was not on the property at the time of this attempted break in. I am an avid hunter and marksman and I will not hesitate to shoot anyone who has myself or family in fear for our lives," the musician began his message.
"I take the invasion of my personal space very seriously regardless of who you are and YES, I do profile people. I am currently profiling any balding white male on crutches driving a white creeper van," he added. "Please contact the Oakland County Sheriff Tip Line at 1.800.773.2587 with any information on this jackass. I am offering a $5k reward for any information leading to his arrest."
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors