A Man Arrested for Trying to Rob Kid Rock's House
A 43-year-old man who allegedly attempted to break into Kid Rock's house has been arrested at his home north of Detroit. A 1994 Ford Club Wagon van, which was used to ram to the gated driveway, has also been recovered and impounded.
On Friday, August 2, Rock posted a picture of the culprit on his official website. The man was caught on camera forcing open the star's gate and trying to sneak into the house but failed. He was wanted for "trespassing, destruction of property and attempted home invasion."
"Thank God I was not on the property at the time of this attempted break in. I am an avid hunter and marksman and I will not hesitate to shoot anyone who has myself or family in fear for our lives," the musician began his message.
"I take the invasion of my personal space very seriously regardless of who you are and YES, I do profile people. I am currently profiling any balding white male on crutches driving a white creeper van," he added. "Please contact the Oakland County Sheriff Tip Line at 1.800.773.2587 with any information on this jackass. I am offering a $5k reward for any information leading to his arrest."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia