Elle MacPherson Marries Fiance Jeffrey Soffer in Fiji
Australian model Elle MacPherson, 49, is married. She has tied the knot with her billionaire fiance, Jeffrey Soffer, in a destination wedding in Fiji, so Us Weekly reports. The couple swapped vows in front of family members and close friends.
It's a second marriage for both. The former "Fashion Star" host was previously married to photographer Gilles Bensimon for three years. She has two sons, Arpad Flynn, 15, and Aurelius Cy, 10, from a previous relationship with French fiancier Arpad Busson.
MacPherson started dating Soffer in 2009, but briefly split in March 2012. They then got engaged in March after reconciling in November 2009 following a serious helicopter accident in the Bahamas last year that forced him to undergo surgery for a fractured vertebrae.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny