Elle MacPherson Marries Fiance Jeffrey Soffer in Fiji
Australian model Elle MacPherson, 49, is married. She has tied the knot with her billionaire fiance, Jeffrey Soffer, in a destination wedding in Fiji, so Us Weekly reports. The couple swapped vows in front of family members and close friends.
It's a second marriage for both. The former "Fashion Star" host was previously married to photographer Gilles Bensimon for three years. She has two sons, Arpad Flynn, 15, and Aurelius Cy, 10, from a previous relationship with French fiancier Arpad Busson.
MacPherson started dating Soffer in 2009, but briefly split in March 2012. They then got engaged in March after reconciling in November 2009 following a serious helicopter accident in the Bahamas last year that forced him to undergo surgery for a fractured vertebrae.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival