Elle MacPherson Marries Fiance Jeffrey Soffer in Fiji
Australian model Elle MacPherson, 49, is married. She has tied the knot with her billionaire fiance, Jeffrey Soffer, in a destination wedding in Fiji, so Us Weekly reports. The couple swapped vows in front of family members and close friends.
It's a second marriage for both. The former "Fashion Star" host was previously married to photographer Gilles Bensimon for three years. She has two sons, Arpad Flynn, 15, and Aurelius Cy, 10, from a previous relationship with French fiancier Arpad Busson.
MacPherson started dating Soffer in 2009, but briefly split in March 2012. They then got engaged in March after reconciling in November 2009 following a serious helicopter accident in the Bahamas last year that forced him to undergo surgery for a fractured vertebrae.
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship