Elle MacPherson Marries Fiance Jeffrey Soffer in Fiji
Australian model Elle MacPherson, 49, is married. She has tied the knot with her billionaire fiance, Jeffrey Soffer, in a destination wedding in Fiji, so Us Weekly reports. The couple swapped vows in front of family members and close friends.
It's a second marriage for both. The former "Fashion Star" host was previously married to photographer Gilles Bensimon for three years. She has two sons, Arpad Flynn, 15, and Aurelius Cy, 10, from a previous relationship with French fiancier Arpad Busson.
MacPherson started dating Soffer in 2009, but briefly split in March 2012. They then got engaged in March after reconciling in November 2009 following a serious helicopter accident in the Bahamas last year that forced him to undergo surgery for a fractured vertebrae.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones