Elle MacPherson Marries Fiance Jeffrey Soffer in Fiji
Australian model Elle MacPherson, 49, is married. She has tied the knot with her billionaire fiance, Jeffrey Soffer, in a destination wedding in Fiji, so Us Weekly reports. The couple swapped vows in front of family members and close friends.
It's a second marriage for both. The former "Fashion Star" host was previously married to photographer Gilles Bensimon for three years. She has two sons, Arpad Flynn, 15, and Aurelius Cy, 10, from a previous relationship with French fiancier Arpad Busson.
MacPherson started dating Soffer in 2009, but briefly split in March 2012. They then got engaged in March after reconciling in November 2009 following a serious helicopter accident in the Bahamas last year that forced him to undergo surgery for a fractured vertebrae.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal