Kanye West Joins Travi$ Scott Onstage to Perform 'New Slaves'
Kanye West surprised fans at Travi$ Scott and Casey Veggies' joint concert in Los Angeles on Thursday night, August 1. The 36-year-old rapper stormed the stage at El Rey Theatre after Scott informed the crowd that he would be joined by one of his biggest mentors.
The crowd went into a frenzy when West emerged from the darkness. Donning a black hoodie, West took the stage to perform and lead the audience to sing along to "New Slaves", a track off his latest album "Yeezus".
After the show Travis took to Instagram and Twitter to thank West for joining him by re-tweeting fans who attended the show. He also wrote, "MAN BEST SHOW EVER MY BIG BRO CAME AND ROCKED LA WAS AWESOME. Thanks ye for coming out and throwing up with me."
Scott has worked closely with West in the recent years. He has co-production credit on multiple "Yeezus" tracks, including "Black Skinhead", "I Am a God" and "Guilt Trip".
More Kanye West News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard