Kanye West Joins Travi$ Scott Onstage to Perform 'New Slaves'
Kanye West surprised fans at Travi$ Scott and Casey Veggies' joint concert in Los Angeles on Thursday night, August 1. The 36-year-old rapper stormed the stage at El Rey Theatre after Scott informed the crowd that he would be joined by one of his biggest mentors.
The crowd went into a frenzy when West emerged from the darkness. Donning a black hoodie, West took the stage to perform and lead the audience to sing along to "New Slaves", a track off his latest album "Yeezus".
After the show Travis took to Instagram and Twitter to thank West for joining him by re-tweeting fans who attended the show. He also wrote, "MAN BEST SHOW EVER MY BIG BRO CAME AND ROCKED LA WAS AWESOME. Thanks ye for coming out and throwing up with me."
Scott has worked closely with West in the recent years. He has co-production credit on multiple "Yeezus" tracks, including "Black Skinhead", "I Am a God" and "Guilt Trip".
More Kanye West News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush