Kanye West Joins Travi$ Scott Onstage to Perform 'New Slaves'
Kanye West surprised fans at Travi$ Scott and Casey Veggies' joint concert in Los Angeles on Thursday night, August 1. The 36-year-old rapper stormed the stage at El Rey Theatre after Scott informed the crowd that he would be joined by one of his biggest mentors.
The crowd went into a frenzy when West emerged from the darkness. Donning a black hoodie, West took the stage to perform and lead the audience to sing along to "New Slaves", a track off his latest album "Yeezus".
After the show Travis took to Instagram and Twitter to thank West for joining him by re-tweeting fans who attended the show. He also wrote, "MAN BEST SHOW EVER MY BIG BRO CAME AND ROCKED LA WAS AWESOME. Thanks ye for coming out and throwing up with me."
Scott has worked closely with West in the recent years. He has co-production credit on multiple "Yeezus" tracks, including "Black Skinhead", "I Am a God" and "Guilt Trip".
More Kanye West News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars