Kanye West Joins Travi$ Scott Onstage to Perform 'New Slaves'
Kanye West surprised fans at Travi$ Scott and Casey Veggies' joint concert in Los Angeles on Thursday night, August 1. The 36-year-old rapper stormed the stage at El Rey Theatre after Scott informed the crowd that he would be joined by one of his biggest mentors.
The crowd went into a frenzy when West emerged from the darkness. Donning a black hoodie, West took the stage to perform and lead the audience to sing along to "New Slaves", a track off his latest album "Yeezus".
After the show Travis took to Instagram and Twitter to thank West for joining him by re-tweeting fans who attended the show. He also wrote, "MAN BEST SHOW EVER MY BIG BRO CAME AND ROCKED LA WAS AWESOME. Thanks ye for coming out and throwing up with me."
Scott has worked closely with West in the recent years. He has co-production credit on multiple "Yeezus" tracks, including "Black Skinhead", "I Am a God" and "Guilt Trip".
More Kanye West News
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana