Kanye West Joins Travi$ Scott Onstage to Perform 'New Slaves'
Kanye West surprised fans at Travi$ Scott and Casey Veggies' joint concert in Los Angeles on Thursday night, August 1. The 36-year-old rapper stormed the stage at El Rey Theatre after Scott informed the crowd that he would be joined by one of his biggest mentors.
The crowd went into a frenzy when West emerged from the darkness. Donning a black hoodie, West took the stage to perform and lead the audience to sing along to "New Slaves", a track off his latest album "Yeezus".
After the show Travis took to Instagram and Twitter to thank West for joining him by re-tweeting fans who attended the show. He also wrote, "MAN BEST SHOW EVER MY BIG BRO CAME AND ROCKED LA WAS AWESOME. Thanks ye for coming out and throwing up with me."
Scott has worked closely with West in the recent years. He has co-production credit on multiple "Yeezus" tracks, including "Black Skinhead", "I Am a God" and "Guilt Trip".
More Kanye West News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri