First Teaser Trailer of 'Kill Your Darlings' Starring Daniel Radcliffe and Dane DeHaan
First teaser for Sundance hit "Kill Your Darlings" has stormed the web. Though it is quite brief and cut right at the moment when the story seems to get much more interesting, the preview looks great as fans are treated to a mature performance from Daniel Radcliffe who teams up with one of Hollywood's most promising young actors, Dane DeHaan.
The first feature of director John Krokidas, it is an untold story of murder that brought together a young Allen Ginsberg, Jack Kerouac and William Burroughs at Columbia University in 1944, providing the spark that led to the birth of an entire generation. As previewed in the video, Radcliffe takes on the role as Ginsberg, who wants to be a poet just like his father.
As Ginsberg bristles against the rhyme-and-meter dogma of his poetry professor (John Cullum), he earns respect from Lucien Carr, DeHann's character who is seen leaping onto a library desk and reciting an erotically charged passage from Henry Miller. Portraying Kerouac and Burroughs respectively are Jack Huston and Ben Foster.
Acquired by Sony Pictures Classics, the movie will be screened at the 38th Toronto International Film Festival, which runs from September 5-15. Also supported by Elizabeth Olsen and Michael C. Hall, it is set for a limited release on October 18 in the U.S.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist