First Teaser Trailer of 'Kill Your Darlings' Starring Daniel Radcliffe and Dane DeHaan
First teaser for Sundance hit "Kill Your Darlings" has stormed the web. Though it is quite brief and cut right at the moment when the story seems to get much more interesting, the preview looks great as fans are treated to a mature performance from Daniel Radcliffe who teams up with one of Hollywood's most promising young actors, Dane DeHaan.
The first feature of director John Krokidas, it is an untold story of murder that brought together a young Allen Ginsberg, Jack Kerouac and William Burroughs at Columbia University in 1944, providing the spark that led to the birth of an entire generation. As previewed in the video, Radcliffe takes on the role as Ginsberg, who wants to be a poet just like his father.
As Ginsberg bristles against the rhyme-and-meter dogma of his poetry professor (John Cullum), he earns respect from Lucien Carr, DeHann's character who is seen leaping onto a library desk and reciting an erotically charged passage from Henry Miller. Portraying Kerouac and Burroughs respectively are Jack Huston and Ben Foster.
Acquired by Sony Pictures Classics, the movie will be screened at the 38th Toronto International Film Festival, which runs from September 5-15. Also supported by Elizabeth Olsen and Michael C. Hall, it is set for a limited release on October 18 in the U.S.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'