First Teaser Trailer of 'Kill Your Darlings' Starring Daniel Radcliffe and Dane DeHaan
First teaser for Sundance hit "Kill Your Darlings" has stormed the web. Though it is quite brief and cut right at the moment when the story seems to get much more interesting, the preview looks great as fans are treated to a mature performance from Daniel Radcliffe who teams up with one of Hollywood's most promising young actors, Dane DeHaan.
The first feature of director John Krokidas, it is an untold story of murder that brought together a young Allen Ginsberg, Jack Kerouac and William Burroughs at Columbia University in 1944, providing the spark that led to the birth of an entire generation. As previewed in the video, Radcliffe takes on the role as Ginsberg, who wants to be a poet just like his father.
As Ginsberg bristles against the rhyme-and-meter dogma of his poetry professor (John Cullum), he earns respect from Lucien Carr, DeHann's character who is seen leaping onto a library desk and reciting an erotically charged passage from Henry Miller. Portraying Kerouac and Burroughs respectively are Jack Huston and Ben Foster.
Acquired by Sony Pictures Classics, the movie will be screened at the 38th Toronto International Film Festival, which runs from September 5-15. Also supported by Elizabeth Olsen and Michael C. Hall, it is set for a limited release on October 18 in the U.S.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway