Miley Cyrus Scares Her Label for Wanting to Leak New Album
Miley Cyrus can't wait to give fans the taste of her new music. In a new interview with 4Music, the 20-year-old singer admitted that she made her label worry when she revealed her plan to leak her new album, whose title and release date are currently kept under the wraps.
"We could just leak it. That's what I'm always trying to do," the former "Hannah Montana" star told the music site. "I scare my label all the time, because I just want my whole record out right now. I'm ready for people to hear it."
"I'm keeping some of the collabs on the down-low. That's what was so surprising when 'We Can't Stop' came out - people weren't ready for it, so I want it to be like that," Cyrus continued.
Serving as the follow-up to 2010's "Can't Be Tamed", Cyrus' forthcoming new album has generated a successful single entitled "We Can't Stop". The Mike WiLL Made It-produced track has so far peaked at No. 2 on Billboard 100.
Cyrus is currently working on her next single, reportedly titled "Wrecking Ball". She will next appear alongside Juicy J and Wiz Khalifa in Mike's debut single, "23". "It's a record where I had to try out something different. Miley is kind of rapping to it," the producer said of Cyrus' involvement in his project that will come out later this month.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby