Miley Cyrus Scares Her Label for Wanting to Leak New Album
Miley Cyrus can't wait to give fans the taste of her new music. In a new interview with 4Music, the 20-year-old singer admitted that she made her label worry when she revealed her plan to leak her new album, whose title and release date are currently kept under the wraps.
"We could just leak it. That's what I'm always trying to do," the former "Hannah Montana" star told the music site. "I scare my label all the time, because I just want my whole record out right now. I'm ready for people to hear it."
"I'm keeping some of the collabs on the down-low. That's what was so surprising when 'We Can't Stop' came out - people weren't ready for it, so I want it to be like that," Cyrus continued.
Serving as the follow-up to 2010's "Can't Be Tamed", Cyrus' forthcoming new album has generated a successful single entitled "We Can't Stop". The Mike WiLL Made It-produced track has so far peaked at No. 2 on Billboard 100.
Cyrus is currently working on her next single, reportedly titled "Wrecking Ball". She will next appear alongside Juicy J and Wiz Khalifa in Mike's debut single, "23". "It's a record where I had to try out something different. Miley is kind of rapping to it," the producer said of Cyrus' involvement in his project that will come out later this month.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans