Miley Cyrus Scares Her Label for Wanting to Leak New Album
Miley Cyrus can't wait to give fans the taste of her new music. In a new interview with 4Music, the 20-year-old singer admitted that she made her label worry when she revealed her plan to leak her new album, whose title and release date are currently kept under the wraps.
"We could just leak it. That's what I'm always trying to do," the former "Hannah Montana" star told the music site. "I scare my label all the time, because I just want my whole record out right now. I'm ready for people to hear it."
"I'm keeping some of the collabs on the down-low. That's what was so surprising when 'We Can't Stop' came out - people weren't ready for it, so I want it to be like that," Cyrus continued.
Serving as the follow-up to 2010's "Can't Be Tamed", Cyrus' forthcoming new album has generated a successful single entitled "We Can't Stop". The Mike WiLL Made It-produced track has so far peaked at No. 2 on Billboard 100.
Cyrus is currently working on her next single, reportedly titled "Wrecking Ball". She will next appear alongside Juicy J and Wiz Khalifa in Mike's debut single, "23". "It's a record where I had to try out something different. Miley is kind of rapping to it," the producer said of Cyrus' involvement in his project that will come out later this month.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger