Miguel Set to Fill in for Frank Ocean at Osheaga
Miguel is going to make an appearance at Osheaga Music Festival, which will be held at Parc Jean-Drapeau, Montreal, on August 2-4. The 27-year-old singer will join other acts like Mumford & Sons, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Vampire Weekend and Beck after original performer Frank Ocean pulled out.
Ocean's cancellation at the Canadian music festival came after he suffered a tear to one of his vocal cords. The Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All rapper's health issue has also forced him to cancel the rest of his Australian tour dates as well as his headlining set at Drake's annual music festival, OVO.
Ocean is not the only one who will miss Osheaga as another performer Azealia Banks has also announced that she won't make it to the festival. The British rapper scrapped her upcoming show due to a severe throat infection.
Citing the same reason, Banks has also axed her scheduled set at Chicago's Lollapalooza festival this weekend. Lollapalooza's lineup still features the likes of Kendrick Lamar, 2 Chainz and Chance the Rapper.
More Miguel News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story