Miguel Set to Fill in for Frank Ocean at Osheaga
Miguel is going to make an appearance at Osheaga Music Festival, which will be held at Parc Jean-Drapeau, Montreal, on August 2-4. The 27-year-old singer will join other acts like Mumford & Sons, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Vampire Weekend and Beck after original performer Frank Ocean pulled out.
Ocean's cancellation at the Canadian music festival came after he suffered a tear to one of his vocal cords. The Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All rapper's health issue has also forced him to cancel the rest of his Australian tour dates as well as his headlining set at Drake's annual music festival, OVO.
Ocean is not the only one who will miss Osheaga as another performer Azealia Banks has also announced that she won't make it to the festival. The British rapper scrapped her upcoming show due to a severe throat infection.
Citing the same reason, Banks has also axed her scheduled set at Chicago's Lollapalooza festival this weekend. Lollapalooza's lineup still features the likes of Kendrick Lamar, 2 Chainz and Chance the Rapper.
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding