Miguel Set to Fill in for Frank Ocean at Osheaga
Miguel is going to make an appearance at Osheaga Music Festival, which will be held at Parc Jean-Drapeau, Montreal, on August 2-4. The 27-year-old singer will join other acts like Mumford & Sons, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Vampire Weekend and Beck after original performer Frank Ocean pulled out.
Ocean's cancellation at the Canadian music festival came after he suffered a tear to one of his vocal cords. The Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All rapper's health issue has also forced him to cancel the rest of his Australian tour dates as well as his headlining set at Drake's annual music festival, OVO.
Ocean is not the only one who will miss Osheaga as another performer Azealia Banks has also announced that she won't make it to the festival. The British rapper scrapped her upcoming show due to a severe throat infection.
Citing the same reason, Banks has also axed her scheduled set at Chicago's Lollapalooza festival this weekend. Lollapalooza's lineup still features the likes of Kendrick Lamar, 2 Chainz and Chance the Rapper.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!