Miguel Set to Fill in for Frank Ocean at Osheaga
Miguel is going to make an appearance at Osheaga Music Festival, which will be held at Parc Jean-Drapeau, Montreal, on August 2-4. The 27-year-old singer will join other acts like Mumford & Sons, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Vampire Weekend and Beck after original performer Frank Ocean pulled out.
Ocean's cancellation at the Canadian music festival came after he suffered a tear to one of his vocal cords. The Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All rapper's health issue has also forced him to cancel the rest of his Australian tour dates as well as his headlining set at Drake's annual music festival, OVO.
Ocean is not the only one who will miss Osheaga as another performer Azealia Banks has also announced that she won't make it to the festival. The British rapper scrapped her upcoming show due to a severe throat infection.
Citing the same reason, Banks has also axed her scheduled set at Chicago's Lollapalooza festival this weekend. Lollapalooza's lineup still features the likes of Kendrick Lamar, 2 Chainz and Chance the Rapper.
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'