Miguel Set to Fill in for Frank Ocean at Osheaga
Miguel is going to make an appearance at Osheaga Music Festival, which will be held at Parc Jean-Drapeau, Montreal, on August 2-4. The 27-year-old singer will join other acts like Mumford & Sons, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Vampire Weekend and Beck after original performer Frank Ocean pulled out.
Ocean's cancellation at the Canadian music festival came after he suffered a tear to one of his vocal cords. The Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All rapper's health issue has also forced him to cancel the rest of his Australian tour dates as well as his headlining set at Drake's annual music festival, OVO.
Ocean is not the only one who will miss Osheaga as another performer Azealia Banks has also announced that she won't make it to the festival. The British rapper scrapped her upcoming show due to a severe throat infection.
Citing the same reason, Banks has also axed her scheduled set at Chicago's Lollapalooza festival this weekend. Lollapalooza's lineup still features the likes of Kendrick Lamar, 2 Chainz and Chance the Rapper.
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series