Jack Black Will Be in 'Sex Tape' With Cameron Diaz
Another actor is tapped to star in Sony Pictures' upcoming comedy "Sex Tape". The Wrap learns that Jack Black, who played a rocker turned substitute teacher in 2003's "The School of Rock", is set to make a cameo appearance in the Jack Kasdan-directed movie alongside leading stars Jason Segel and Cameron Diaz.
In the film written by Kate Angelo, Segel and Diaz will be a couple who take a night off from their kids and spice up their marriage by making a sex tape, which is apparently missing the next day, prompting a frantic search. "Shark Tale" voice actor Black will take on a role as the CEO of a major porn company.
Todd Black, Jason Blumenthal and Steve Tisch will produce the comedy, which also stars Rob Corddry as a friend of the couple. Production is scheduled to start in the fall, before Diaz films "Annie" in which she stars as Miss Hannigan.
"Sex Tape" stages a reunion between Kasdan and his "Bad Teacher" stars, Diaz and Segel. It is set to open in June 2014.
Black recently starred in the first episode of "Drunk History" season 1 as Elvis Presley. He will once again lend his voice to "Kung Fu Panda 3" which will be released in December 2015.
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie