Jack Black Will Be in 'Sex Tape' With Cameron Diaz
Another actor is tapped to star in Sony Pictures' upcoming comedy "Sex Tape". The Wrap learns that Jack Black, who played a rocker turned substitute teacher in 2003's "The School of Rock", is set to make a cameo appearance in the Jack Kasdan-directed movie alongside leading stars Jason Segel and Cameron Diaz.
In the film written by Kate Angelo, Segel and Diaz will be a couple who take a night off from their kids and spice up their marriage by making a sex tape, which is apparently missing the next day, prompting a frantic search. "Shark Tale" voice actor Black will take on a role as the CEO of a major porn company.
Todd Black, Jason Blumenthal and Steve Tisch will produce the comedy, which also stars Rob Corddry as a friend of the couple. Production is scheduled to start in the fall, before Diaz films "Annie" in which she stars as Miss Hannigan.
"Sex Tape" stages a reunion between Kasdan and his "Bad Teacher" stars, Diaz and Segel. It is set to open in June 2014.
Black recently starred in the first episode of "Drunk History" season 1 as Elvis Presley. He will once again lend his voice to "Kung Fu Panda 3" which will be released in December 2015.
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise