Jack Black Will Be in 'Sex Tape' With Cameron Diaz
Another actor is tapped to star in Sony Pictures' upcoming comedy "Sex Tape". The Wrap learns that Jack Black, who played a rocker turned substitute teacher in 2003's "The School of Rock", is set to make a cameo appearance in the Jack Kasdan-directed movie alongside leading stars Jason Segel and Cameron Diaz.
In the film written by Kate Angelo, Segel and Diaz will be a couple who take a night off from their kids and spice up their marriage by making a sex tape, which is apparently missing the next day, prompting a frantic search. "Shark Tale" voice actor Black will take on a role as the CEO of a major porn company.
Todd Black, Jason Blumenthal and Steve Tisch will produce the comedy, which also stars Rob Corddry as a friend of the couple. Production is scheduled to start in the fall, before Diaz films "Annie" in which she stars as Miss Hannigan.
"Sex Tape" stages a reunion between Kasdan and his "Bad Teacher" stars, Diaz and Segel. It is set to open in June 2014.
Black recently starred in the first episode of "Drunk History" season 1 as Elvis Presley. He will once again lend his voice to "Kung Fu Panda 3" which will be released in December 2015.
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'