Robin Thicke Performs 'Blurred Lines' on 'America's Got Talent'
Robin Thicke hit the stage on "America's Got Talent" on Wednesday night, July 31. Despite collaborators Pharrell Williams and T.I.'s absence, the R&B crooner managed to deliver a stunning performance. The crowd and judges that included Heidi Klum and Howard Stern were seen dancing to the catchy track off Thicke's sixth studio album, "Blurred Lines".
Thicke's hit single is currently spending its eighth week at No. 1 on Billboard 100. His newly-released album, which arrived on Wednesday, July 30, is expected to debut at Billboard 200's No. 1 next week with 130,000-140,000 copies.
It has been a busy week for Thicke. Prior to appearing on NBC's popular singing competition, the 36-year-old singer treated fans with "Blurred Lines" and "Take It Easy on Me" when rocking "Today" Summer Concert Series at New York's Rockefeller Plaza on Tuesday, July 30.
Thicke was not the only performer on "America's Got Talent" that night. Country crooner Brad Paisley appeared on the stage to debut of his new single, "I Can't Change the World". The track is the third song off "Wheelhouse", Paisley's latest album which debuted at number one on Billboard Country.
Robin Thicke Performs "Blurred Lines" on "America's Got Talent":
Brad Paisley Performs "I Can't Change the World" on "America's Got Talent":
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support