Courtney Stodden Flaunts Hot Bod in Lettuce Bikini to Support PETA
Courtney Stodden has shown off her most valuable assets for a good cause. The wife of actor Doug Hutchison stepped out on Hollywood Boulevard on Wednesday, July 31 in a skimpy lettuce bikini for a PETA campaign.
The 18-year-old blonde was joined by her supportive husband while promoting vegetarian hot dogs. Holding a "Get Fit, Go Veg!" sign, she struck various sexy poses and at one point stuffed a vegetarian hot dog into the mouth of the 53-year-old "Lost" actor.
"Had so much fun at @peta's Veggie Dog Giveaway event today," she later wrote on her Twitter page. "Honoured to be apart of the fam & to spread awareness."
Stodden had previously stripped down to her birthday suit to support the animal rights organization. She posed nude with just a cardboard turkey in front of her for PETA's "Eat no turkeys" campaign back in November 2012.
More Courtney Stodden News
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses