Courtney Stodden Flaunts Hot Bod in Lettuce Bikini to Support PETA
Courtney Stodden has shown off her most valuable assets for a good cause. The wife of actor Doug Hutchison stepped out on Hollywood Boulevard on Wednesday, July 31 in a skimpy lettuce bikini for a PETA campaign.
The 18-year-old blonde was joined by her supportive husband while promoting vegetarian hot dogs. Holding a "Get Fit, Go Veg!" sign, she struck various sexy poses and at one point stuffed a vegetarian hot dog into the mouth of the 53-year-old "Lost" actor.
"Had so much fun at @peta's Veggie Dog Giveaway event today," she later wrote on her Twitter page. "Honoured to be apart of the fam & to spread awareness."
Stodden had previously stripped down to her birthday suit to support the animal rights organization. She posed nude with just a cardboard turkey in front of her for PETA's "Eat no turkeys" campaign back in November 2012.
More Courtney Stodden News
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship