Courtney Stodden Flaunts Hot Bod in Lettuce Bikini to Support PETA
Courtney Stodden has shown off her most valuable assets for a good cause. The wife of actor Doug Hutchison stepped out on Hollywood Boulevard on Wednesday, July 31 in a skimpy lettuce bikini for a PETA campaign.
The 18-year-old blonde was joined by her supportive husband while promoting vegetarian hot dogs. Holding a "Get Fit, Go Veg!" sign, she struck various sexy poses and at one point stuffed a vegetarian hot dog into the mouth of the 53-year-old "Lost" actor.
"Had so much fun at @peta's Veggie Dog Giveaway event today," she later wrote on her Twitter page. "Honoured to be apart of the fam & to spread awareness."
Stodden had previously stripped down to her birthday suit to support the animal rights organization. She posed nude with just a cardboard turkey in front of her for PETA's "Eat no turkeys" campaign back in November 2012.
More Courtney Stodden News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Gets Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed