Courtney Stodden Flaunts Hot Bod in Lettuce Bikini to Support PETA
Courtney Stodden has shown off her most valuable assets for a good cause. The wife of actor Doug Hutchison stepped out on Hollywood Boulevard on Wednesday, July 31 in a skimpy lettuce bikini for a PETA campaign.
The 18-year-old blonde was joined by her supportive husband while promoting vegetarian hot dogs. Holding a "Get Fit, Go Veg!" sign, she struck various sexy poses and at one point stuffed a vegetarian hot dog into the mouth of the 53-year-old "Lost" actor.
"Had so much fun at @peta's Veggie Dog Giveaway event today," she later wrote on her Twitter page. "Honoured to be apart of the fam & to spread awareness."
Stodden had previously stripped down to her birthday suit to support the animal rights organization. She posed nude with just a cardboard turkey in front of her for PETA's "Eat no turkeys" campaign back in November 2012.
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch