Courtney Stodden Flaunts Hot Bod in Lettuce Bikini to Support PETA
Courtney Stodden has shown off her most valuable assets for a good cause. The wife of actor Doug Hutchison stepped out on Hollywood Boulevard on Wednesday, July 31 in a skimpy lettuce bikini for a PETA campaign.
The 18-year-old blonde was joined by her supportive husband while promoting vegetarian hot dogs. Holding a "Get Fit, Go Veg!" sign, she struck various sexy poses and at one point stuffed a vegetarian hot dog into the mouth of the 53-year-old "Lost" actor.
"Had so much fun at @peta's Veggie Dog Giveaway event today," she later wrote on her Twitter page. "Honoured to be apart of the fam & to spread awareness."
Stodden had previously stripped down to her birthday suit to support the animal rights organization. She posed nude with just a cardboard turkey in front of her for PETA's "Eat no turkeys" campaign back in November 2012.
More Courtney Stodden News
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring