Video: Drake Makes Surprise Appearance at Lil Wayne's New York Show
Drake appeared as a surprise guest at Lil Wayne's set at the America's Most Wanted Festival in Buffalo, New York on Tuesday night, July 29. Drake joined Wayne, Birdman and Mack Maine on the stage to perform his remix to Migos' hit, "Versace".
Drake apparently wanted to shut down the rumor of a rift with Wayne's YMCMB. The rumor began spreading last month, after the 26-year-old Toronto rapper decided not to contribute to Young Money and Cash Money compilation album, "Rich Gang".
Earlier this week, fellow YMCMB member Nicki Minaj responded to the rumor. In an interview with Hot 97's Funkmaster Flex, the former "American Idol" judge was asked whether or not Drake was in Young Money.
Minaj replied, "I just feel like people's perception of their reality is their perception of their reality. Sometimes people make moves based on their perception of what reality is and I know that sounds like a riddle, but maybe one day you'll be able to unravel that one."
"All I can say is this, Lil Wayne is everything to me. I can't speak for anyone else. What Young Money and Cash Money did for Nicki Minaj, I can never repay them for. So, I am forever indebted to them. Whatever happens with any other artist, I don't know," she added.
More Drake News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce