Video: Drake Makes Surprise Appearance at Lil Wayne's New York Show
Drake appeared as a surprise guest at Lil Wayne's set at the America's Most Wanted Festival in Buffalo, New York on Tuesday night, July 29. Drake joined Wayne, Birdman and Mack Maine on the stage to perform his remix to Migos' hit, "Versace".
Drake apparently wanted to shut down the rumor of a rift with Wayne's YMCMB. The rumor began spreading last month, after the 26-year-old Toronto rapper decided not to contribute to Young Money and Cash Money compilation album, "Rich Gang".
Earlier this week, fellow YMCMB member Nicki Minaj responded to the rumor. In an interview with Hot 97's Funkmaster Flex, the former "American Idol" judge was asked whether or not Drake was in Young Money.
Minaj replied, "I just feel like people's perception of their reality is their perception of their reality. Sometimes people make moves based on their perception of what reality is and I know that sounds like a riddle, but maybe one day you'll be able to unravel that one."
"All I can say is this, Lil Wayne is everything to me. I can't speak for anyone else. What Young Money and Cash Money did for Nicki Minaj, I can never repay them for. So, I am forever indebted to them. Whatever happens with any other artist, I don't know," she added.
More Drake News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture