Video: Drake Makes Surprise Appearance at Lil Wayne's New York Show
Drake appeared as a surprise guest at Lil Wayne's set at the America's Most Wanted Festival in Buffalo, New York on Tuesday night, July 29. Drake joined Wayne, Birdman and Mack Maine on the stage to perform his remix to Migos' hit, "Versace".
Drake apparently wanted to shut down the rumor of a rift with Wayne's YMCMB. The rumor began spreading last month, after the 26-year-old Toronto rapper decided not to contribute to Young Money and Cash Money compilation album, "Rich Gang".
Earlier this week, fellow YMCMB member Nicki Minaj responded to the rumor. In an interview with Hot 97's Funkmaster Flex, the former "American Idol" judge was asked whether or not Drake was in Young Money.
Minaj replied, "I just feel like people's perception of their reality is their perception of their reality. Sometimes people make moves based on their perception of what reality is and I know that sounds like a riddle, but maybe one day you'll be able to unravel that one."
"All I can say is this, Lil Wayne is everything to me. I can't speak for anyone else. What Young Money and Cash Money did for Nicki Minaj, I can never repay them for. So, I am forever indebted to them. Whatever happens with any other artist, I don't know," she added.
More Drake News
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series