Cheyenne Jackson Ends Two-Year Marriage With Husband
Openly gay stage and screen actor Cheyenne Jackson ends his two-year marriage with physicist husband Monte Lapka after "having mutually decided to divorce," says the Broadway star's representative in a statement. By doing so, they also will be bringing to an end a thirteen-year relationship highlighted by their beach wedding ceremony in the Hamptons back in September 2011.
The separation, said to be "an amicable parting," came about supposedly since the couple had been living "separate lives" for quite some time now. The reason for the split has not been disclosed but a source seems to point at Jackson and the changes that he's been doing in the past year as a big factor in the pair's break-up.
"I haven't heard one particular reason for the separation, but Cheyenne seems to have been changing a lot this past year. His new tattoos ... really show how he's trying to transform himself. I have no idea why he's doing it, but I've been watching it happen, really fast, this past year," says the insider. The two have a dog named Zora which they shared together even before they got married.
Jackson will star opposite award-winning actress Gena Rowlands in the film version of the play "Six Dance Lessons in Six Weeks", which will hit movie theatres next year. He had a recurring role on "30 Rock" from 2009 to 2013 and also appeared in the second season of "Glee" as the coach of Vocal Adrenaline, the main rival group of New Directions.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz