Cheyenne Jackson Ends Two-Year Marriage With Husband
Openly gay stage and screen actor Cheyenne Jackson ends his two-year marriage with physicist husband Monte Lapka after "having mutually decided to divorce," says the Broadway star's representative in a statement. By doing so, they also will be bringing to an end a thirteen-year relationship highlighted by their beach wedding ceremony in the Hamptons back in September 2011.
The separation, said to be "an amicable parting," came about supposedly since the couple had been living "separate lives" for quite some time now. The reason for the split has not been disclosed but a source seems to point at Jackson and the changes that he's been doing in the past year as a big factor in the pair's break-up.
"I haven't heard one particular reason for the separation, but Cheyenne seems to have been changing a lot this past year. His new tattoos ... really show how he's trying to transform himself. I have no idea why he's doing it, but I've been watching it happen, really fast, this past year," says the insider. The two have a dog named Zora which they shared together even before they got married.
Jackson will star opposite award-winning actress Gena Rowlands in the film version of the play "Six Dance Lessons in Six Weeks", which will hit movie theatres next year. He had a recurring role on "30 Rock" from 2009 to 2013 and also appeared in the second season of "Glee" as the coach of Vocal Adrenaline, the main rival group of New Directions.
More Cheyenne Jackson News
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'