Mark Wahlberg Wields Two-Bladed Sword on 'Transformers 4' Set
A batch of new images from the filming location of "Transformers 4" in Detroit, Michigan has hit the web via Daily Mail. Mark Wahlberg who is mostly featured in the said pictures can be clearly seen carrying an unusually big sword over his shoulder. With his jacket covered in dust and blood splatter on his face, it's easy to tell that he, at that time, was engaged in an epic action scene.
Previously, an unofficial image that went viral online teased a major explosion scene taking place on two Boblo boats, the S.S. Columbia and the S.S. Ste. Clair. As revealed by the Columbia's ship keeper Sam Buchanan, Michael Bay has promised that there would be no harm to the historic boats, each of which has second smoke stack specially installed for that particular action scene.
"Transformers 4" is said to be "darker than its predecessors." With the inclusion of some other new names besides Wahlberg including Jack Reynor, Kelsey Grammer, Nicola Peltz, Stanley Tucci and T.J. Miller, the fourth installment is expected to still be able to perform well at the box office just like the previous ones.
Also supported by Chinese actors Li Bingbing and Han Geng, the film from Paramount Pictures is set for a wide release on June 27, 2014.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says