Mark Wahlberg Wields Two-Bladed Sword on 'Transformers 4' Set
A batch of new images from the filming location of "Transformers 4" in Detroit, Michigan has hit the web via Daily Mail. Mark Wahlberg who is mostly featured in the said pictures can be clearly seen carrying an unusually big sword over his shoulder. With his jacket covered in dust and blood splatter on his face, it's easy to tell that he, at that time, was engaged in an epic action scene.
Previously, an unofficial image that went viral online teased a major explosion scene taking place on two Boblo boats, the S.S. Columbia and the S.S. Ste. Clair. As revealed by the Columbia's ship keeper Sam Buchanan, Michael Bay has promised that there would be no harm to the historic boats, each of which has second smoke stack specially installed for that particular action scene.
"Transformers 4" is said to be "darker than its predecessors." With the inclusion of some other new names besides Wahlberg including Jack Reynor, Kelsey Grammer, Nicola Peltz, Stanley Tucci and T.J. Miller, the fourth installment is expected to still be able to perform well at the box office just like the previous ones.
Also supported by Chinese actors Li Bingbing and Han Geng, the film from Paramount Pictures is set for a wide release on June 27, 2014.
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks