Kerry Washington, Kate Middleton Land on Vanity Fair's 2013 International Best-Dressed List
Kerry Washington and Kate Middleton are among honorees on Vanity Fair's 2013 International Best-Dressed List. The "Scandal" actress, who graced the magazine's August issue cover, is featured on the first place. The actress has worn stylish dresses in various red carpet appearances. She donned a Miu Miu dress at the Oscars and looked stunning in a lemon yellow Jason Wu gown at CFDA Awards.
Kate Middleton makes it into the list for the fourth time. The magazine noted that her notable outfit for 2013 is a pink Alexander McQueen coat and Jane Corbett hat which she wore at the Trooping the Colour ceremony in June.
Other royals who are included in the list are Princess Letizia of Spain and Princess Madeleine of Sweden. Prince Harry, who appeared in the 2012 list, does not make it this year. Designers such as Victoria Beckham a.k.a. Victoria Adams Tory Burch and Jenna Lyons are on the list as well.
The princesses and designers are also joined by athletes, such as Miami Heat forward LeBron James, Henrik Lundqvist of New York Rangers and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. Brady, who is coupled with his wife Gisele Bundchen on the list, says to the magazine that his favorite clothing item is Bundchen's lingerie and his favorite accessories is his wedding ring.
In addition to Washington, Beyonce Knowles, Charlize Theron and Brooke Shields are among celebrities who make debut appearance on the best-dressed list. China's First Lady Peng Liyuan is also featured for the first time this year.
More Kerry Washington News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation