Kerry Washington, Kate Middleton Land on Vanity Fair's 2013 International Best-Dressed List
Kerry Washington and Kate Middleton are among honorees on Vanity Fair's 2013 International Best-Dressed List. The "Scandal" actress, who graced the magazine's August issue cover, is featured on the first place. The actress has worn stylish dresses in various red carpet appearances. She donned a Miu Miu dress at the Oscars and looked stunning in a lemon yellow Jason Wu gown at CFDA Awards.
Kate Middleton makes it into the list for the fourth time. The magazine noted that her notable outfit for 2013 is a pink Alexander McQueen coat and Jane Corbett hat which she wore at the Trooping the Colour ceremony in June.
Other royals who are included in the list are Princess Letizia of Spain and Princess Madeleine of Sweden. Prince Harry, who appeared in the 2012 list, does not make it this year. Designers such as Victoria Beckham a.k.a. Victoria Adams Tory Burch and Jenna Lyons are on the list as well.
The princesses and designers are also joined by athletes, such as Miami Heat forward LeBron James, Henrik Lundqvist of New York Rangers and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. Brady, who is coupled with his wife Gisele Bundchen on the list, says to the magazine that his favorite clothing item is Bundchen's lingerie and his favorite accessories is his wedding ring.
In addition to Washington, Beyonce Knowles, Charlize Theron and Brooke Shields are among celebrities who make debut appearance on the best-dressed list. China's First Lady Peng Liyuan is also featured for the first time this year.
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris