Sean Paul Releases Visuals for 'Other Side of Love'
Sean Paul has unleashed a music video for his new single, "Other Side of Love". Through the simple and honest video, Sean tries to show how important trust is in a relationship and how a simple jealousy can lead to serious problems.
Directed by Jon J, the video sees Sean's girlfriend getting jealous over a mysterious text message on her boyfriend's phone. Sean then tries to convince her that she has nothing to worry about, singing, "Baby, you don't have to keep looking through my phone/ If something's going on, girl you'd already know."
In another scene, Sean is seen hanging out with another girl. The video concludes with Sean's girlfriend looking like a fool as she realizes that she has been jealous for no reason.
"Other Side of Love" was released last June. The track was co-written by Sean, Benny Blanco and The Cataracs, with the latter two co-producing it.
The ballad can be found in Sean's forthcoming sixth studio album. The yet-to-be titled album is expected to drop later this year through VP/Atlantic Records.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl