Sean Paul Releases Visuals for 'Other Side of Love'
Sean Paul has unleashed a music video for his new single, "Other Side of Love". Through the simple and honest video, Sean tries to show how important trust is in a relationship and how a simple jealousy can lead to serious problems.
Directed by Jon J, the video sees Sean's girlfriend getting jealous over a mysterious text message on her boyfriend's phone. Sean then tries to convince her that she has nothing to worry about, singing, "Baby, you don't have to keep looking through my phone/ If something's going on, girl you'd already know."
In another scene, Sean is seen hanging out with another girl. The video concludes with Sean's girlfriend looking like a fool as she realizes that she has been jealous for no reason.
"Other Side of Love" was released last June. The track was co-written by Sean, Benny Blanco and The Cataracs, with the latter two co-producing it.
The ballad can be found in Sean's forthcoming sixth studio album. The yet-to-be titled album is expected to drop later this year through VP/Atlantic Records.
Sean Paul's "Other Side of Love" music video
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...