Sean Paul Releases Visuals for 'Other Side of Love'
Sean Paul has unleashed a music video for his new single, "Other Side of Love". Through the simple and honest video, Sean tries to show how important trust is in a relationship and how a simple jealousy can lead to serious problems.
Directed by Jon J, the video sees Sean's girlfriend getting jealous over a mysterious text message on her boyfriend's phone. Sean then tries to convince her that she has nothing to worry about, singing, "Baby, you don't have to keep looking through my phone/ If something's going on, girl you'd already know."
In another scene, Sean is seen hanging out with another girl. The video concludes with Sean's girlfriend looking like a fool as she realizes that she has been jealous for no reason.
"Other Side of Love" was released last June. The track was co-written by Sean, Benny Blanco and The Cataracs, with the latter two co-producing it.
The ballad can be found in Sean's forthcoming sixth studio album. The yet-to-be titled album is expected to drop later this year through VP/Atlantic Records.
Sean Paul's "Other Side of Love" music video
More Sean Paul News
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala