Sean Paul Releases Visuals for 'Other Side of Love'
Sean Paul has unleashed a music video for his new single, "Other Side of Love". Through the simple and honest video, Sean tries to show how important trust is in a relationship and how a simple jealousy can lead to serious problems.
Directed by Jon J, the video sees Sean's girlfriend getting jealous over a mysterious text message on her boyfriend's phone. Sean then tries to convince her that she has nothing to worry about, singing, "Baby, you don't have to keep looking through my phone/ If something's going on, girl you'd already know."
In another scene, Sean is seen hanging out with another girl. The video concludes with Sean's girlfriend looking like a fool as she realizes that she has been jealous for no reason.
"Other Side of Love" was released last June. The track was co-written by Sean, Benny Blanco and The Cataracs, with the latter two co-producing it.
The ballad can be found in Sean's forthcoming sixth studio album. The yet-to-be titled album is expected to drop later this year through VP/Atlantic Records.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series