Sean Paul Releases Visuals for 'Other Side of Love'
Sean Paul has unleashed a music video for his new single, "Other Side of Love". Through the simple and honest video, Sean tries to show how important trust is in a relationship and how a simple jealousy can lead to serious problems.
Directed by Jon J, the video sees Sean's girlfriend getting jealous over a mysterious text message on her boyfriend's phone. Sean then tries to convince her that she has nothing to worry about, singing, "Baby, you don't have to keep looking through my phone/ If something's going on, girl you'd already know."
In another scene, Sean is seen hanging out with another girl. The video concludes with Sean's girlfriend looking like a fool as she realizes that she has been jealous for no reason.
"Other Side of Love" was released last June. The track was co-written by Sean, Benny Blanco and The Cataracs, with the latter two co-producing it.
The ballad can be found in Sean's forthcoming sixth studio album. The yet-to-be titled album is expected to drop later this year through VP/Atlantic Records.
Sean Paul's "Other Side of Love" music video
More Sean Paul News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!