Nelly Premieres 'Get Like Me' Video Ft. Nicki Minaj and Pharrell Williams
Grammy Award-winning rapper Nelly premieres the music video for his single "Get Like Me" off forthcoming album "M.O.". The black-and-white, Collin Tilley-directed clip brings together the St. Louis rap star with his featured guests, Pharrell Williams and Nicki Minaj. She once again shows off her twerking skills in her first collaboration with the "Ride Wit Me" singer just a week after displaying those moves in Busta Rhymes' "#TwerkIt".
The four-minute visuals follows the traditional hip-hop video which has a lot of sexy women dancing around the artists as they drop the track, but it's made more up-to-date with a generous dose of the current dance trend of twerking. Minaj stands out among all the twerking bodies in the music video, not only because of her famous curves but because she manages to drop a rap verse while doing it.
Regarding their first team-up, Nelly is all praises for the former "American Idol" judge. "My first time working with Nicki but she brings the energy, charisma and star power and I think that's what the video is about, it's just about that star power, energy, and the hypeness of the joint," the 38-year-old rapper said about the voluptuous diva while they were filming the video.
"Get Like Me" is the official second single off Nelly's seventh studio album "M.O." set for a September 30 release. It contains tracks featuring such big names as T.I., Future, 2 Chainz, Trey Songz, Florida Georgia Line and Nelly Furtado.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up