Vanessa Hudgens in Talks to Star in Vampire-Zombie Pic 'Kitchen Sink'
Back in 2010, Vanessa Hudgens was reportedly in line to star in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" reboot. Her reps then dismissed the rumor, saying that she was never officially offered to take part in it. Now, a recent casting report links the former Disney darling to a vampire movie that is under development at Sony Pictures.
The Wrap learns that the "High School Musical" beauty is in talks to star in "The Kitchen Sink", based on Oren Uziel's Black List script that follows a group of teens who form an unlikely alliance with vampires and zombies in order to take on an alien army. If on board, she will be directed by "Natural Selection" helmer Robbie Pickering.
Hudgens is expected to be a new addition to the cast ensemble after Denis Leary of "The Amazing Spider-Man". Nicholas Braun, Mackenzie Davis and Josh Fadem have been signed on to take part in the project earlier.
After starring in "Spring Breakers", Hudgens will next be seen in action thriller "The Frozen Ground" in which she stars alongside John Cusack and Nicolas Cage. She is currently filming "The Great Migration", an animated pic which is also supported by Ashley Tisdale.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'