Vanessa Hudgens in Talks to Star in Vampire-Zombie Pic 'Kitchen Sink'
Back in 2010, Vanessa Hudgens was reportedly in line to star in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" reboot. Her reps then dismissed the rumor, saying that she was never officially offered to take part in it. Now, a recent casting report links the former Disney darling to a vampire movie that is under development at Sony Pictures.
The Wrap learns that the "High School Musical" beauty is in talks to star in "The Kitchen Sink", based on Oren Uziel's Black List script that follows a group of teens who form an unlikely alliance with vampires and zombies in order to take on an alien army. If on board, she will be directed by "Natural Selection" helmer Robbie Pickering.
Hudgens is expected to be a new addition to the cast ensemble after Denis Leary of "The Amazing Spider-Man". Nicholas Braun, Mackenzie Davis and Josh Fadem have been signed on to take part in the project earlier.
After starring in "Spring Breakers", Hudgens will next be seen in action thriller "The Frozen Ground" in which she stars alongside John Cusack and Nicolas Cage. She is currently filming "The Great Migration", an animated pic which is also supported by Ashley Tisdale.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture