'Pretty Little Liars' 4.09 Preview: Is Spencer Drowning?
One of the liars could be "A's" next victim in his/her game. A preview for the next episode of "Pretty Little Liars" features a glimpse of a body lying face down in the water and Emily screaming, "Spencer," as she gets into the water.
Before that, the girls are having a celebration with Paige throwing Emily a surprise birthday party. Jenna and Shana's presence becomes bigger surprise, but it's "A's" actions at the party that lead to the biggest shock of all. Aria and Spencer learn that Jenna and Shana are hiding something about Alison and they are determined to find out what it is.
Meanwhile, Mona's shocking confession sends her back to Radley, but provides Hanna and her mother with their first bit of good news. Ashley won't be transfered to another prison and a judge agrees to set bail for her, although she has to figure how to get $1 million in order to get her out of jail.
Ezra gets some distressing news from Maggie regarding her and Malcolm. Meanwhile, Aria and Jake continue trying to define their confusing relationship, and Emily meets with a world class coach in a last ditch effort to salvage her swimming career.
"Into the Deep" will air Tuesday, August 6 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
"Pretty Little Liars" 4.09 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 4.09 clip #1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 4.09 clip #2:
"Pretty Little Liars" 4.09 clip #3:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family