Ashanti Announces Album Delay on Its Release Date
Ashanti has decided to push back the release date of her long-awaited new album, "Braveheart". The 32-year-old singer took to Instagram to tell her fans that the new album had been delayed. Interestingly, she made the announcement on the same day the album was supposed to arrive.
"Hey y'all! So Braveheart is NOT coming out today we have clearances & legalities to take of...," she wrote on Tuesday, July 30. "It costs to be the boss!!! This CEO sh#t is Not A Game! Lol looking like September."
"Braveheart" is Ashanti's fifth studio album. Originally slated to be released in 2012, the follow-up to 2008's "The Declaration" has been delayed several times. Now, the album will drop sometime in September via her own label, Written Entertainment.
The "Baby" singer's upcoming album will include guest appearances from the likes of Busta Rhymes, Meek Mill, French Montana, Keyshia Cole and R. Kelly.
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video