Ashanti Announces Album Delay on Its Release Date
Ashanti has decided to push back the release date of her long-awaited new album, "Braveheart". The 32-year-old singer took to Instagram to tell her fans that the new album had been delayed. Interestingly, she made the announcement on the same day the album was supposed to arrive.
"Hey y'all! So Braveheart is NOT coming out today we have clearances & legalities to take of...," she wrote on Tuesday, July 30. "It costs to be the boss!!! This CEO sh#t is Not A Game! Lol looking like September."
"Braveheart" is Ashanti's fifth studio album. Originally slated to be released in 2012, the follow-up to 2008's "The Declaration" has been delayed several times. Now, the album will drop sometime in September via her own label, Written Entertainment.
The "Baby" singer's upcoming album will include guest appearances from the likes of Busta Rhymes, Meek Mill, French Montana, Keyshia Cole and R. Kelly.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville