Ashanti Announces Album Delay on Its Release Date
Ashanti has decided to push back the release date of her long-awaited new album, "Braveheart". The 32-year-old singer took to Instagram to tell her fans that the new album had been delayed. Interestingly, she made the announcement on the same day the album was supposed to arrive.
"Hey y'all! So Braveheart is NOT coming out today we have clearances & legalities to take of...," she wrote on Tuesday, July 30. "It costs to be the boss!!! This CEO sh#t is Not A Game! Lol looking like September."
"Braveheart" is Ashanti's fifth studio album. Originally slated to be released in 2012, the follow-up to 2008's "The Declaration" has been delayed several times. Now, the album will drop sometime in September via her own label, Written Entertainment.
The "Baby" singer's upcoming album will include guest appearances from the likes of Busta Rhymes, Meek Mill, French Montana, Keyshia Cole and R. Kelly.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts