Ashanti Announces Album Delay on Its Release Date
Ashanti has decided to push back the release date of her long-awaited new album, "Braveheart". The 32-year-old singer took to Instagram to tell her fans that the new album had been delayed. Interestingly, she made the announcement on the same day the album was supposed to arrive.
"Hey y'all! So Braveheart is NOT coming out today we have clearances & legalities to take of...," she wrote on Tuesday, July 30. "It costs to be the boss!!! This CEO sh#t is Not A Game! Lol looking like September."
"Braveheart" is Ashanti's fifth studio album. Originally slated to be released in 2012, the follow-up to 2008's "The Declaration" has been delayed several times. Now, the album will drop sometime in September via her own label, Written Entertainment.
The "Baby" singer's upcoming album will include guest appearances from the likes of Busta Rhymes, Meek Mill, French Montana, Keyshia Cole and R. Kelly.
- Katy Perry Vows She'll Vote Naked for Hillary Clinton
- Lupita Nyong'o Has Alter Ego Named TROUBLEMAKER. See Her Rapping Skills!
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine