Ashanti Announces Album Delay on Its Release Date
Ashanti has decided to push back the release date of her long-awaited new album, "Braveheart". The 32-year-old singer took to Instagram to tell her fans that the new album had been delayed. Interestingly, she made the announcement on the same day the album was supposed to arrive.
"Hey y'all! So Braveheart is NOT coming out today we have clearances & legalities to take of...," she wrote on Tuesday, July 30. "It costs to be the boss!!! This CEO sh#t is Not A Game! Lol looking like September."
"Braveheart" is Ashanti's fifth studio album. Originally slated to be released in 2012, the follow-up to 2008's "The Declaration" has been delayed several times. Now, the album will drop sometime in September via her own label, Written Entertainment.
The "Baby" singer's upcoming album will include guest appearances from the likes of Busta Rhymes, Meek Mill, French Montana, Keyshia Cole and R. Kelly.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna