Kat Dahlia Arrested for DUI
Cuban-American rapper Kat Dahlia was arrested Tuesday morning, July 30 in Miami Beach, Florida on charges of driving under the influence and resisting arrest. The young Vested in Culture artist is currently being held on $2,000 bail.
Dahlia was pulled over by an officer around 3 A.M. for allegedly speeding and driving without her headlights on. After getting a strong scent of alcohol coming from her 2013 Nissan vehicle and noticing that Dahlia had slurred speech, the officer asked her to take a sobriety test but the singer would not cooperate, refusing to put her hands behind her back after she reportedly cursed at her arresting officer.
Only after the officer forced Dahlia's hands into the handcuffs was he able to bring the offender to a nearby police station and consequently charged her with misdemeanor DUI and resisting arrest. What started out as "the best day of the year" for the "Gangsta" singer turned out to be one of the worse, if not the worst for the recently-turned 23-year-old, who had been celebrating her birthday with friends just a day before her arrest.
Dahlia and friends were on a small cruiser boat named Dudeism of the coast of Miami on Monday doing some serious partying. Hopefully she will get released just in time for the arrival of her first full-length album "My Garden", which will hit stores this September.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates