Ryan Gosling Tops Poll of Most-Wanted Celebrities for Sex Tape
Internet users have voted for favorite stars to be featured in an adult movie. In a poll which was conducted by Vivid Entertainment, "Only God Forgives" actor Ryan Gosling nabs the first position with 21.6 percent of respondents' votes.
Brad Pitt gets the second place with 17.2 percent, while "Magic Mike" star Channing Tatum is in the third position. Matthew McConaughey and Johnny Depp get number four and five respectively with 12.7 percent of votes. Other actors who make it to the list are Zac Efron, Liam Hemsworth, Bradley Cooper, Robert Pattinson and Jake Gyllenhaal.
The company also conducted another poll which featured celebrity couples. In this section, Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel get the first position. Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux tail them on number two. The next position is grabbed by Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, while the fourth place goes to royal couple Kate Middleton and Prince William. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi are on number five.
Gosling, who will appear in Terrence Malick's "Lawless", previously said that he felt uneasy because of his sex appeal. "I find this whole sexy thing really awkward. To me it's just a joke. Although I owe my whole career to my physical assets!" he told TV Digital.
More Ryan Gosling News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons