Ryan Gosling Tops Poll of Most-Wanted Celebrities for Sex Tape
Internet users have voted for favorite stars to be featured in an adult movie. In a poll which was conducted by Vivid Entertainment, "Only God Forgives" actor Ryan Gosling nabs the first position with 21.6 percent of respondents' votes.
Brad Pitt gets the second place with 17.2 percent, while "Magic Mike" star Channing Tatum is in the third position. Matthew McConaughey and Johnny Depp get number four and five respectively with 12.7 percent of votes. Other actors who make it to the list are Zac Efron, Liam Hemsworth, Bradley Cooper, Robert Pattinson and Jake Gyllenhaal.
The company also conducted another poll which featured celebrity couples. In this section, Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel get the first position. Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux tail them on number two. The next position is grabbed by Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, while the fourth place goes to royal couple Kate Middleton and Prince William. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi are on number five.
Gosling, who will appear in Terrence Malick's "Lawless", previously said that he felt uneasy because of his sex appeal. "I find this whole sexy thing really awkward. To me it's just a joke. Although I owe my whole career to my physical assets!" he told TV Digital.
More Ryan Gosling News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support