Ryan Gosling Tops Poll of Most-Wanted Celebrities for Sex Tape
Internet users have voted for favorite stars to be featured in an adult movie. In a poll which was conducted by Vivid Entertainment, "Only God Forgives" actor Ryan Gosling nabs the first position with 21.6 percent of respondents' votes.
Brad Pitt gets the second place with 17.2 percent, while "Magic Mike" star Channing Tatum is in the third position. Matthew McConaughey and Johnny Depp get number four and five respectively with 12.7 percent of votes. Other actors who make it to the list are Zac Efron, Liam Hemsworth, Bradley Cooper, Robert Pattinson and Jake Gyllenhaal.
The company also conducted another poll which featured celebrity couples. In this section, Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel get the first position. Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux tail them on number two. The next position is grabbed by Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, while the fourth place goes to royal couple Kate Middleton and Prince William. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi are on number five.
Gosling, who will appear in Terrence Malick's "Lawless", previously said that he felt uneasy because of his sex appeal. "I find this whole sexy thing really awkward. To me it's just a joke. Although I owe my whole career to my physical assets!" he told TV Digital.
More Ryan Gosling News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest