Lea Michele Spotted Stepping Out First Time Since Cory Monteith's Death
Lea Michele was seen stepping out for the first time since her boyfriend and "Glee" co-star Cory Monteith's sudden death. She was pictured wearing a "Cory" necklace when running errands with a female friend in Los Angeles recently.
A somber Michele hiding her eyes behind dark shades sat in the passenger seat as she was heading to an address in Bel Air. The Broadway star donned baggy gray pants, a V-neck black long-sleeved top, and ballet flats. She piled her hair in a high bun.
Monteith, 31, passed away on July 13 in a Vancouver hotel room. Autopsy revealed that he died from toxic combination of heroin and alcohol. A private memorial held on the Paramount studio lot was attended by "Glee" castmates and executive producer Ryan Murphy. They donned black ribbons as they remembered the late actor.
"Thank you all for helping me through this time with your enormous love & support," 26-year-old Michele recently tweeted along with a picture of her and the Canadian actor, "Cory will forever be in my heart."
More Lea Michele News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal