Lea Michele Spotted Stepping Out First Time Since Cory Monteith's Death
Lea Michele was seen stepping out for the first time since her boyfriend and "Glee" co-star Cory Monteith's sudden death. She was pictured wearing a "Cory" necklace when running errands with a female friend in Los Angeles recently.
A somber Michele hiding her eyes behind dark shades sat in the passenger seat as she was heading to an address in Bel Air. The Broadway star donned baggy gray pants, a V-neck black long-sleeved top, and ballet flats. She piled her hair in a high bun.
Monteith, 31, passed away on July 13 in a Vancouver hotel room. Autopsy revealed that he died from toxic combination of heroin and alcohol. A private memorial held on the Paramount studio lot was attended by "Glee" castmates and executive producer Ryan Murphy. They donned black ribbons as they remembered the late actor.
"Thank you all for helping me through this time with your enormous love & support," 26-year-old Michele recently tweeted along with a picture of her and the Canadian actor, "Cory will forever be in my heart."
More Lea Michele News
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans