Lea Michele Spotted Stepping Out First Time Since Cory Monteith's Death
Lea Michele was seen stepping out for the first time since her boyfriend and "Glee" co-star Cory Monteith's sudden death. She was pictured wearing a "Cory" necklace when running errands with a female friend in Los Angeles recently.
A somber Michele hiding her eyes behind dark shades sat in the passenger seat as she was heading to an address in Bel Air. The Broadway star donned baggy gray pants, a V-neck black long-sleeved top, and ballet flats. She piled her hair in a high bun.
Monteith, 31, passed away on July 13 in a Vancouver hotel room. Autopsy revealed that he died from toxic combination of heroin and alcohol. A private memorial held on the Paramount studio lot was attended by "Glee" castmates and executive producer Ryan Murphy. They donned black ribbons as they remembered the late actor.
"Thank you all for helping me through this time with your enormous love & support," 26-year-old Michele recently tweeted along with a picture of her and the Canadian actor, "Cory will forever be in my heart."
More Lea Michele News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'