Tyler, the Creator Considers Retiring From Rap
Tyler, the Creator is just 22 years old, but he has already planned a retirement. In a recent interview with Italian music site Ptwschool.com, Tyler revealed that he wanted to invest his money in various ventures so he could quit rapping three years from now.
"Rap isn't even my f***in -I mean, I love it, but like that's not what I really draw a lot of inspiration from at all," he told the site. "I'm just trying to invest in sh*t, so I don't have to make music three years from now and I could be rich off of that. I am not kidding."
In the interview, Tyler also talked about why he didn't want pal Kanye West to make contribution to his single, "IFHY". The leader of Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All explained that he didn't think the song was suitable for Kanye.
"Kanye is one of the only few people in this industry that I consider a friend. I'll probably talk to him once a week and we just -we both have a love for art and we hate a lot of the same stuff. So, I don't want people to think that's a diss or like a side hit when I said I denied him," Tyler said.
"It was just that I played him the album before it was finished and it was a song that he really, really liked on there and he really liked it a lot and he wanted to be on it or whatever. And the way I do features I specifically pick people for what they're featured on. And that song, it was nowhere where creative-wise where I thought he would fit on there," he added.
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous