Tyler, the Creator Considers Retiring From Rap
Tyler, the Creator is just 22 years old, but he has already planned a retirement. In a recent interview with Italian music site Ptwschool.com, Tyler revealed that he wanted to invest his money in various ventures so he could quit rapping three years from now.
"Rap isn't even my f***in -I mean, I love it, but like that's not what I really draw a lot of inspiration from at all," he told the site. "I'm just trying to invest in sh*t, so I don't have to make music three years from now and I could be rich off of that. I am not kidding."
In the interview, Tyler also talked about why he didn't want pal Kanye West to make contribution to his single, "IFHY". The leader of Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All explained that he didn't think the song was suitable for Kanye.
"Kanye is one of the only few people in this industry that I consider a friend. I'll probably talk to him once a week and we just -we both have a love for art and we hate a lot of the same stuff. So, I don't want people to think that's a diss or like a side hit when I said I denied him," Tyler said.
"It was just that I played him the album before it was finished and it was a song that he really, really liked on there and he really liked it a lot and he wanted to be on it or whatever. And the way I do features I specifically pick people for what they're featured on. And that song, it was nowhere where creative-wise where I thought he would fit on there," he added.
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms