Justin Timberlake Premieres 'Take Back the Night' Music Video
In less than two weeks after shooting the music video, Justin Timberlake unveils a full official clip of his new single "Take Back the Night". The 32-year-old entertainer matches his funky, disco-dance tune with some fancy footwork and few familiar moves borrowed by JT from the late King of Pop Michael Jackson.
In a casual black and white outfit, JT dances along the streets of New York City's Chinatown as he mingles around with the folks from the area. Those scenes are interspersed with footage of Timberlake's jam-packed live performance at Yankee Stadium as well as his fun night out at a club having a good time on the crowded dance floor.
Timberlake teased his fans about the "Take Back the Night" music video by getting them to play an "#unlock" game on his official website, a digital scavenger hunt where fans needed to unlock a series of photos embedded with interesting trivia about the video shoot scattered across a map of NYC.
Before that, the track already gained some attention when Take Back the Night Foundation spoke up about JT's unauthorized use of their organization's name in his new song but any impending bigger issues were quickly addressed by the singer.
"Take Back the Night" is the first single from "The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2", the sequel to JT's mega-successful album "The 20/20 Experience". As fans eagerly await the release of JT's second album for this year, they can catch him live at his joint "Legends of the Summer" stadium tour with Jay-Z.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed