New Teaser of 'Breaking Bad' Final Episodes: Walt Recites 'Ozymandias'
AMC has unveiled a new, poetic promo for the final episodes of "Breaking Bad". Hinting at Walter White's impending doom, the teaser features shots of desert landscape while Walter White is heard reciting Percy Bysshe Shelley's "Ozymandias".
The famous sonet tells of the inevitable decline of all leaders and of the empires they build. Part of it reads, "And on the pedestal these words appear: 'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings. Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!' Nothing beside remains. Round the decay. Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare. The lone and level sands stretch far away."
"Ozymandias" is also the title of the third to last episode directed by Rian Johnson. The final eight episodes of "Breaking Bad" will start airing Sunday, August 11 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on AMC. Charlie Rose recently let it slip that he would make a cameo in the penultimate episode.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory