New Teaser of 'Breaking Bad' Final Episodes: Walt Recites 'Ozymandias'
AMC has unveiled a new, poetic promo for the final episodes of "Breaking Bad". Hinting at Walter White's impending doom, the teaser features shots of desert landscape while Walter White is heard reciting Percy Bysshe Shelley's "Ozymandias".
The famous sonet tells of the inevitable decline of all leaders and of the empires they build. Part of it reads, "And on the pedestal these words appear: 'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings. Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!' Nothing beside remains. Round the decay. Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare. The lone and level sands stretch far away."
"Ozymandias" is also the title of the third to last episode directed by Rian Johnson. The final eight episodes of "Breaking Bad" will start airing Sunday, August 11 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on AMC. Charlie Rose recently let it slip that he would make a cameo in the penultimate episode.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'