'Species' Actress Natasha Henstridge Files for Divorce
Actress Natasha Henstridge wants to legally end her marriage with her husband of two years Darius Campbell. In a court document obtained by TMZ, the "Species" actress cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason of the split.
According to the document, Natasha and the former "Pop Idol" contestant split on April 10. The couple does not have any children together, but Natasha has two sons from her previous relationship. Darius confirmed their separation to Daily Mail, saying, "We decided to file for divorce and we ask for privacy at this time. It was a mutual decision."
The singer apparently moved out of the couple's house in California. He would go back to his native U.K. to work in a new West End musical.
Natasha and Darius met for the first time on a pedestrian crossing in 2004. They later got married on Valentine's Day in 2011. The wedding was held at the San Ysidro Ranch in Santa Barbara and witnessed by Natasha's two sons Tristan and Asher.
"The Secret Circle" actress told Hello magazine back then, "We thought they wouldn't be bothered but they were super-excited and really wanted to be there. They kept it secret - I was very impressed. We didn't tell our parents for a few days afterwards. We wanted to be together and enjoy it for a while. It was really spontaneous. It was a very hard secret to keep!"
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her