'Species' Actress Natasha Henstridge Files for Divorce
Actress Natasha Henstridge wants to legally end her marriage with her husband of two years Darius Campbell. In a court document obtained by TMZ, the "Species" actress cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason of the split.
According to the document, Natasha and the former "Pop Idol" contestant split on April 10. The couple does not have any children together, but Natasha has two sons from her previous relationship. Darius confirmed their separation to Daily Mail, saying, "We decided to file for divorce and we ask for privacy at this time. It was a mutual decision."
The singer apparently moved out of the couple's house in California. He would go back to his native U.K. to work in a new West End musical.
Natasha and Darius met for the first time on a pedestrian crossing in 2004. They later got married on Valentine's Day in 2011. The wedding was held at the San Ysidro Ranch in Santa Barbara and witnessed by Natasha's two sons Tristan and Asher.
"The Secret Circle" actress told Hello magazine back then, "We thought they wouldn't be bothered but they were super-excited and really wanted to be there. They kept it secret - I was very impressed. We didn't tell our parents for a few days afterwards. We wanted to be together and enjoy it for a while. It was really spontaneous. It was a very hard secret to keep!"
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!