Video: Louis Tomlinson's Face Gets Hit by a Shoe During One Direction Show
Louis Tomlinson got an unpleasant gift from fans when he and his band, One Direction, brought their "Take Me Home" tour to Salt Lake City last week. The singer's face got hit by a shoe while performing a song onstage.
Tomlinson and his bandmates were performing a track called "Moments" when a sneaker flew in his direction and hit his head. The 21-year-old singer was visibly surprised. He missed a few lines of the song to regain his composure before continuing his performance.
His bandmates didn't pause either. They kept singing as if the incident never occurred. However, the incident reportedly annoyed Tomlinson as he allegedly spoke to the security staff about the shoe.
Tomlinson is not the first One Direction star who gets hit by a shoe at their concert. Last February, two shoes were pelted onto the stage when the five boys were talking to their audience from the stage. One of the shoes landed at Harry Styles' crotch, leaving the 19-year-old heartthrob groaning in pain on the ground.
More One Direction News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic