Video: Louis Tomlinson's Face Gets Hit by a Shoe During One Direction Show
Louis Tomlinson got an unpleasant gift from fans when he and his band, One Direction, brought their "Take Me Home" tour to Salt Lake City last week. The singer's face got hit by a shoe while performing a song onstage.
Tomlinson and his bandmates were performing a track called "Moments" when a sneaker flew in his direction and hit his head. The 21-year-old singer was visibly surprised. He missed a few lines of the song to regain his composure before continuing his performance.
His bandmates didn't pause either. They kept singing as if the incident never occurred. However, the incident reportedly annoyed Tomlinson as he allegedly spoke to the security staff about the shoe.
Tomlinson is not the first One Direction star who gets hit by a shoe at their concert. Last February, two shoes were pelted onto the stage when the five boys were talking to their audience from the stage. One of the shoes landed at Harry Styles' crotch, leaving the 19-year-old heartthrob groaning in pain on the ground.
More One Direction News
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce