Video: Louis Tomlinson's Face Gets Hit by a Shoe During One Direction Show
Louis Tomlinson got an unpleasant gift from fans when he and his band, One Direction, brought their "Take Me Home" tour to Salt Lake City last week. The singer's face got hit by a shoe while performing a song onstage.
Tomlinson and his bandmates were performing a track called "Moments" when a sneaker flew in his direction and hit his head. The 21-year-old singer was visibly surprised. He missed a few lines of the song to regain his composure before continuing his performance.
His bandmates didn't pause either. They kept singing as if the incident never occurred. However, the incident reportedly annoyed Tomlinson as he allegedly spoke to the security staff about the shoe.
Tomlinson is not the first One Direction star who gets hit by a shoe at their concert. Last February, two shoes were pelted onto the stage when the five boys were talking to their audience from the stage. One of the shoes landed at Harry Styles' crotch, leaving the 19-year-old heartthrob groaning in pain on the ground.
More One Direction News
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes