'Mr. Morgan's Last Love' First Trailer: Michael Caine's Life-Changing Encounter With Parisian Woman
"Mr. Morgan's Last Love", the upcoming romantic drama from Sandra Nettelbeck, has released its first trailer online. The video offers a peek at the life of Michael Caine as a widowed and retired American philosophy professor which suddenly gets brightened after an unexpected encounter with a beautiful young Parisian girl inside a bus.
As he develops a friendship with the French Cha-Cha teacher, played by "Harry Potter" actress Clemence Poesy, the quiet teacher stumbles back to happiness. Though it is not clear how exactly she brings the grieving man back to life, fans are at least able to see the changes which have a major impact on his life as well as his estranged son's through the trailer.
The film is a big-screen adaptation of Francoise Dorner's French novel "La Douceur Assassine". As revealed through the video, the heartwarming tale will see the lonely American widower and the impulsive Parisian beauty explore the treasures of friendship, the comfort of companionship, the taste of romance and the meaning of family.
Taking on the role as the son who will reconnect with the titular character is Justin Kirk. Gillian Anderson, Jane Alexander and Anne Alvaro are added as supporting cast members.
"Mr. Morgan's Last Love" is scheduled for a limited release in the U.S. on October 1.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly