'Mr. Morgan's Last Love' First Trailer: Michael Caine's Life-Changing Encounter With Parisian Woman
"Mr. Morgan's Last Love", the upcoming romantic drama from Sandra Nettelbeck, has released its first trailer online. The video offers a peek at the life of Michael Caine as a widowed and retired American philosophy professor which suddenly gets brightened after an unexpected encounter with a beautiful young Parisian girl inside a bus.
As he develops a friendship with the French Cha-Cha teacher, played by "Harry Potter" actress Clemence Poesy, the quiet teacher stumbles back to happiness. Though it is not clear how exactly she brings the grieving man back to life, fans are at least able to see the changes which have a major impact on his life as well as his estranged son's through the trailer.
The film is a big-screen adaptation of Francoise Dorner's French novel "La Douceur Assassine". As revealed through the video, the heartwarming tale will see the lonely American widower and the impulsive Parisian beauty explore the treasures of friendship, the comfort of companionship, the taste of romance and the meaning of family.
Taking on the role as the son who will reconnect with the titular character is Justin Kirk. Gillian Anderson, Jane Alexander and Anne Alvaro are added as supporting cast members.
"Mr. Morgan's Last Love" is scheduled for a limited release in the U.S. on October 1.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs