'Mr. Morgan's Last Love' First Trailer: Michael Caine's Life-Changing Encounter With Parisian Woman
"Mr. Morgan's Last Love", the upcoming romantic drama from Sandra Nettelbeck, has released its first trailer online. The video offers a peek at the life of Michael Caine as a widowed and retired American philosophy professor which suddenly gets brightened after an unexpected encounter with a beautiful young Parisian girl inside a bus.
As he develops a friendship with the French Cha-Cha teacher, played by "Harry Potter" actress Clemence Poesy, the quiet teacher stumbles back to happiness. Though it is not clear how exactly she brings the grieving man back to life, fans are at least able to see the changes which have a major impact on his life as well as his estranged son's through the trailer.
The film is a big-screen adaptation of Francoise Dorner's French novel "La Douceur Assassine". As revealed through the video, the heartwarming tale will see the lonely American widower and the impulsive Parisian beauty explore the treasures of friendship, the comfort of companionship, the taste of romance and the meaning of family.
Taking on the role as the son who will reconnect with the titular character is Justin Kirk. Gillian Anderson, Jane Alexander and Anne Alvaro are added as supporting cast members.
"Mr. Morgan's Last Love" is scheduled for a limited release in the U.S. on October 1.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support