Nick Cannon Hits the Club Following Cyst Surgery
Nick Cannon is doing fine after his doctor removed a grape-sized cyst from his cheek. The husband of Mariah Carey even refused to let the surgery's wound slow him down. Putting a small bandage over the wound, Cannon attended a party over the weekend.
Speaking to TMZ at Hyde in Hollywood, the "America's Got Talent" host said that he just went under the knife. His doctors removed a cyst on his left cheek and took a culture of the cyst for further examination. The multi-talented TV personality even joked that the small bandage on his face made him look like Nelly.
Cannon has been complaining about small bump on his face on a TV appearance. He later decided just to show it after covering it with make-up did not work. He also said that his lupus nephritis medication caused the bump.
"I'm healthy. The only thing that isn't healthy is this big ol' pimple on my face. It has its own Twitter page... It's actually been there for a while. It's because of some of the medication that I'm on and stuff like that. I have to go and get it looked at," he explained.
After going under the knife, Cannon took to Twitter to give updates on his health. "Had a Cyst on my face the size of a grape!! I want to show y'all the pics of the removal but its too disgusting! #weakstomach," he wrote. He added on Instagram, "Face is fixed!! Dr. Lancer hooked me up! Team No Makeup!"
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56