Former Child Star Mackenzie Rosman Strips Down for Maxim
Fans know her as Ruthie, the youngest in the Camden brood before baby twins David and Sam arrived in episode 14 of "7th Heaven" season three. Now Mackenzie Rosman is a 23-year-old actress with a fantastic figure and she showed it off in the September issue of Maxim magazine, where she stripped down to her undies as she posed during the photo shoot.
Wearing a pair of pink lace bra and panties, Rosman flashed a smile as she flaunted her curves for the cameras. In another shot, she was lying on her back in the same garments but with a plaid shirt wrapped around her waist while wearing a pair of sneakers.
In the magazine write-up, Rosman recalled the time her former "7th Heaven" co-star Jessica Biel also posed semi-nude for the cover of Gear magazine back in 2000. "I was probably nine at the time, but I remember that. It was a big deal. The magazine was banned on set, I think by orders of Aaron Spelling [producer of the series]. I sneaked a peek at it, though. It was racy gossip amongst the women of '7th Heaven'!", Rosman revealed.
After "7th Heaven", Rosman went on to portray the recurring role of Zoe in "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" as well as to star in a few films, most recent of which are the horror-thriller flicks "Nightcomer" and "Beneath" and the SyFy movie "Ghost Shark".
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13