First Look: Bradley Cooper, Amy Adams and Christian Bale Go Retro for 'American Hustle'
"American Hustle", David O. Russell's upcoming drama that is based on a true story of an FBI's 1980 undercover sting operation called Abscam, has debuted first official images via USA Today. The retro vibe is clearly evident in the two images as cast members featured in them stun in their vintage looks.
Christian Bale who stars as the notorious financial con artist Irving Rosenfeld is pictured with Bradley Cooper in the first pic and his on-screen mistress Amy Adams in the other one. While the "Man of Steel" actress flaunts her beauty in a plunging v-neck dress, the "Limitless" actor is seen rocking curly hair that, as Russell reveals, is "not a perm, just for the record."
Formerly known as "American Bullshit", the pic follows Bale's character and Adams' who are forced to work with an out of control federal agent, played by Cooper, to turn the tables on other con artists, mobsters, and politicians.
At the epicenter of the entire tale is the passionate and volatile leader of the New Jersey state assembly, who is also the local hero and mayor of impoverished Camden.
Jennifer Lawrence will show up as Bale's "loose cannon of a Long Island house wife." Robert De Niro and Jeremy Renner are also featured in the movie, which will hit select theaters on December 13 before going wide on Christmas Day.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video