Justin Timberlake to Debut 'Take Back the Night' Interactive Video
The music video for Justin Timberlake's "Take Back the Night" will arrive on Tuesday, July 30. Prior to debuting the video that was filmed in New York, Timberlake will treat fans with behind-the-scenes look at the making of his new video via an interactive Twitter hashtag campaign that will start on Tuesday at 07:00 A.M..
According to Timberlake's spokesperson, fans who join the interactive hashtag campaign will be taken "on a fun, virtual journey throughout New York City." "From the legendary Yankee Stadium to historic locales in Chinatown and unlock secrets of the video by touching images to gain fun facts and expand the experience on the making of the [video]," the spokesperson added.
Timberlake worked with directors Jeff Nicholas, Jonathan Craven and Darren Craig to film the video for "Take Back the Night". According to a press release, the video "harkens back to the days when nightlife ruled the city and beckons everyone within earshot that the night holds endless possibilities."
"Take Back the Night" is the lead single off Timberlake's upcoming album, "The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2". The album will hit the stores on September 30.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says