Justin Timberlake to Debut 'Take Back the Night' Interactive Video
The music video for Justin Timberlake's "Take Back the Night" will arrive on Tuesday, July 30. Prior to debuting the video that was filmed in New York, Timberlake will treat fans with behind-the-scenes look at the making of his new video via an interactive Twitter hashtag campaign that will start on Tuesday at 07:00 A.M..
According to Timberlake's spokesperson, fans who join the interactive hashtag campaign will be taken "on a fun, virtual journey throughout New York City." "From the legendary Yankee Stadium to historic locales in Chinatown and unlock secrets of the video by touching images to gain fun facts and expand the experience on the making of the [video]," the spokesperson added.
Timberlake worked with directors Jeff Nicholas, Jonathan Craven and Darren Craig to film the video for "Take Back the Night". According to a press release, the video "harkens back to the days when nightlife ruled the city and beckons everyone within earshot that the night holds endless possibilities."
"Take Back the Night" is the lead single off Timberlake's upcoming album, "The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2". The album will hit the stores on September 30.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart