Justin Timberlake to Debut 'Take Back the Night' Interactive Video
The music video for Justin Timberlake's "Take Back the Night" will arrive on Tuesday, July 30. Prior to debuting the video that was filmed in New York, Timberlake will treat fans with behind-the-scenes look at the making of his new video via an interactive Twitter hashtag campaign that will start on Tuesday at 07:00 A.M..
According to Timberlake's spokesperson, fans who join the interactive hashtag campaign will be taken "on a fun, virtual journey throughout New York City." "From the legendary Yankee Stadium to historic locales in Chinatown and unlock secrets of the video by touching images to gain fun facts and expand the experience on the making of the [video]," the spokesperson added.
Timberlake worked with directors Jeff Nicholas, Jonathan Craven and Darren Craig to film the video for "Take Back the Night". According to a press release, the video "harkens back to the days when nightlife ruled the city and beckons everyone within earshot that the night holds endless possibilities."
"Take Back the Night" is the lead single off Timberlake's upcoming album, "The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2". The album will hit the stores on September 30.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!