Taylor Lautner Holding Hands With 'Tracers' Co-Star Marie Avgeropoulos
Taylor Lautner sparks new romance rumor. The "Twilight Saga" hunk was spotted holding hands with his "Tracers" co-star Marie Avgeropoulos while taking a stroll together in New York City's SoHo district during a break from the movie's filming.
The "Abduction" actor wore a casual t-shirt and jeans combo with a NY cap during the Monday, July 29 outing, while his female companion dressed down in white shorts and a simple long-sleeved tee. At one point, the pair was seen taking a selfie on his cell phone.
It's not the first time Lautner was linked to his movie co-star. He previously dated Lily Collins, his on-screen love interest in 2011's action thriller "Abduction". He was rumored dating actress Maika Monroe after watching a Dodgers baseball game with her last May.
Lautner once also sparked romance rumor with country/pop singer Taylor Swift. She reportedly wrote a song about him in her third studio album "Speak Now" released in 2010.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character