Taylor Lautner Holding Hands With 'Tracers' Co-Star Marie Avgeropoulos
Taylor Lautner sparks new romance rumor. The "Twilight Saga" hunk was spotted holding hands with his "Tracers" co-star Marie Avgeropoulos while taking a stroll together in New York City's SoHo district during a break from the movie's filming.
The "Abduction" actor wore a casual t-shirt and jeans combo with a NY cap during the Monday, July 29 outing, while his female companion dressed down in white shorts and a simple long-sleeved tee. At one point, the pair was seen taking a selfie on his cell phone.
It's not the first time Lautner was linked to his movie co-star. He previously dated Lily Collins, his on-screen love interest in 2011's action thriller "Abduction". He was rumored dating actress Maika Monroe after watching a Dodgers baseball game with her last May.
Lautner once also sparked romance rumor with country/pop singer Taylor Swift. She reportedly wrote a song about him in her third studio album "Speak Now" released in 2010.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance