Taylor Lautner Holding Hands With 'Tracers' Co-Star Marie Avgeropoulos
Taylor Lautner sparks new romance rumor. The "Twilight Saga" hunk was spotted holding hands with his "Tracers" co-star Marie Avgeropoulos while taking a stroll together in New York City's SoHo district during a break from the movie's filming.
The "Abduction" actor wore a casual t-shirt and jeans combo with a NY cap during the Monday, July 29 outing, while his female companion dressed down in white shorts and a simple long-sleeved tee. At one point, the pair was seen taking a selfie on his cell phone.
It's not the first time Lautner was linked to his movie co-star. He previously dated Lily Collins, his on-screen love interest in 2011's action thriller "Abduction". He was rumored dating actress Maika Monroe after watching a Dodgers baseball game with her last May.
Lautner once also sparked romance rumor with country/pop singer Taylor Swift. She reportedly wrote a song about him in her third studio album "Speak Now" released in 2010.
More Taylor Lautner News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris