Taylor Lautner Holding Hands With 'Tracers' Co-Star Marie Avgeropoulos
Taylor Lautner sparks new romance rumor. The "Twilight Saga" hunk was spotted holding hands with his "Tracers" co-star Marie Avgeropoulos while taking a stroll together in New York City's SoHo district during a break from the movie's filming.
The "Abduction" actor wore a casual t-shirt and jeans combo with a NY cap during the Monday, July 29 outing, while his female companion dressed down in white shorts and a simple long-sleeved tee. At one point, the pair was seen taking a selfie on his cell phone.
It's not the first time Lautner was linked to his movie co-star. He previously dated Lily Collins, his on-screen love interest in 2011's action thriller "Abduction". He was rumored dating actress Maika Monroe after watching a Dodgers baseball game with her last May.
Lautner once also sparked romance rumor with country/pop singer Taylor Swift. She reportedly wrote a song about him in her third studio album "Speak Now" released in 2010.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'