Taylor Lautner Holding Hands With 'Tracers' Co-Star Marie Avgeropoulos
Taylor Lautner sparks new romance rumor. The "Twilight Saga" hunk was spotted holding hands with his "Tracers" co-star Marie Avgeropoulos while taking a stroll together in New York City's SoHo district during a break from the movie's filming.
The "Abduction" actor wore a casual t-shirt and jeans combo with a NY cap during the Monday, July 29 outing, while his female companion dressed down in white shorts and a simple long-sleeved tee. At one point, the pair was seen taking a selfie on his cell phone.
It's not the first time Lautner was linked to his movie co-star. He previously dated Lily Collins, his on-screen love interest in 2011's action thriller "Abduction". He was rumored dating actress Maika Monroe after watching a Dodgers baseball game with her last May.
Lautner once also sparked romance rumor with country/pop singer Taylor Swift. She reportedly wrote a song about him in her third studio album "Speak Now" released in 2010.
More Taylor Lautner News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture