Miley Cyrus Debuts Director's Cut of 'We Can't Stop' Music Video
Miley Cyrus has debuted the director's cut of her "We Can't Stop" music video. The new video came as a reward for fans, who helped the original version to reach more than 100 million YouTube views.
In the uncut version of the Diane Martel-directed video, fans are treated with some footage that is excluded from the original version. The new video sees Miley doing more karaoke and throwing wilder party with her friends. It also features guest appearance from Miley's dog, Floyd.
The original version of the video was released in June. It broke Vevo record as it garnered 10.7 million views in 24 hours. Now, Miley has set another record by having her clip viewed 100 million times in only 37 days.
"We Can't Stop" has been criticized for its lyrics and racy music video. Miley recently admitted that she indeed makes drug references in the song. "I don't think people have a hard time understanding that I've grown up. You can Google me and you know what I'm up to -you know what that lyric is saying," she said.
The single is going to be featured in Miley's upcoming album. Currently untitled, the singer's fourth LP is expected to arrive this fall.
Miley Cyrus' "We Can't Stop" (Director's Cut) music video
More Miley Cyrus News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her