Miley Cyrus Debuts Director's Cut of 'We Can't Stop' Music Video
Miley Cyrus has debuted the director's cut of her "We Can't Stop" music video. The new video came as a reward for fans, who helped the original version to reach more than 100 million YouTube views.
In the uncut version of the Diane Martel-directed video, fans are treated with some footage that is excluded from the original version. The new video sees Miley doing more karaoke and throwing wilder party with her friends. It also features guest appearance from Miley's dog, Floyd.
The original version of the video was released in June. It broke Vevo record as it garnered 10.7 million views in 24 hours. Now, Miley has set another record by having her clip viewed 100 million times in only 37 days.
"We Can't Stop" has been criticized for its lyrics and racy music video. Miley recently admitted that she indeed makes drug references in the song. "I don't think people have a hard time understanding that I've grown up. You can Google me and you know what I'm up to -you know what that lyric is saying," she said.
The single is going to be featured in Miley's upcoming album. Currently untitled, the singer's fourth LP is expected to arrive this fall.
More Miley Cyrus News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked